With the Access Bank Mobile App, you can have real-time access to your Access Bank accounts any time of the day even during weekends and holiday periods. If you an account holder with Access Bank Plc, you can download and use the Access Bank Mobile App at no cost or charges. As an account holder who has the Access Bank mobile app, you can access numerous services using their mobile app. Some of these services are listed below.
Access Bank Mobile App Services
- Transfer to Account in Access Bank. With the Access bank App installed on your phone, you can make a payment transfer to other Access Bank accounts.
- Transfer to accounts in other banks in Nigeria. Making payment to someone operating in other Nigeria banks is also possible but it attracts a charge of N50 per transaction.
- Cable TV. You can now subscribe to your monthly Decoder subscription example; GoTV, DSTV, Startimes etc through the Access Bank Mobile app without stress.
- Buying of Airtime. This is the most interesting part. The Access Bank mobile app allows you to buy airtime on any network without walking miles to buy from recharge card vendors.
- Bill Payments. Paying of common government bills, such as power, Water bills and other taxes can be taking care of with the mobile app.
- Locating ATM Branches. Have you ever found yourself searching for ATMs around your vicinity before now? With this app, you can Access Bank branches and ATMs near you.
These are the most common services you can do with the Access Bank Mobile App. You can also confirm cheques, request for chequebooks, Cancel/stop cheques and many more things you can do with this mobile app from Access Bank.
Downloading the Access Bank Mobile App
To download the Access Bank App, you’ll have to visit your App store to download it. For instance, if you are an Android User, search for “Access Bank Plc” on Google Play store search or use the link below to get it directly from your respective store.
- Access Bank Mobile App download link for Android users.
- Access Mobile App download link for IOS users:
- Access Bank App download link for BlackBerry users:
Logging in to the Access Bank Mobile App
Once you download the Access Mobile App, run the installation and do the registration on the onscreen as shown in the image below. The registration process is not difficult. You may need your ATM card to complete the registration.
If you have already registered before and you just installed the app, just enter your “User ID” and “Password” on the login screen to have easy access to your Access Bank Accounts.
If you have any issues with installation or logging into the app, kindly contact Access Bank Customer Care.