Table of Contents
- 1 Where is the Best Institute for laptop and mobile repairing course In Nigeria?
- 2 Basic Laptop Repair Training Course
- 3 Laptop Exploding Diagrams
- 4 Advance chip-level Laptop Motherboard repair
- 5 Motherboard Ic Chip Components
- 6 Common Problem Of Different Motherboards
- 7 Step By Step Picture Illustrations
- 8 Connector Socket Basic problems ,circuit diagram,& repairing steps
- 9 Motherboard Overview: Main Signals of Motherboard And How motherboards Work with Different ic
- 10 Student bonus package
Where is the Best Institute for laptop and mobile repairing course In Nigeria?
Are you looking for where to get that Advance and recognized ICT certificate in Nigeria, Lagos and its environs? Or you are by chance looking for where to repair your Laptops and Phones as to avoid the tricks and cunning in Computer Village? Or do you prefer to get your device fix and deliver within specified time in your office or home. We are here to Make a different when it come to the above services in Nigeria.
We got the latest technologies methods in training in Laptops and phones repair in Nigeria. Our courses are loaded with updated hardware and software; whether branded gadgets like: Compac, Accer, Hp, Lenovo, Sony, Dell, HCL, Samsung, Ipad, Tecno, and many others you will ever imagine.
Although there are several centres and institutes where one can get trained on how to repair laptops and Phones in Nigeria. The question here is, what will be the value you get at the end, or how equipped the students become thereafter the training. Is there any form of supports? These and many other makes NOLLY TECHNOLOGIES stand tall in midst of others.
Here, we heard the call to build technology experts the country needs to establish a technological and a digital society. We build individual that will take the responsibility creating the job opportunities that is becoming thinner. In addition to these, we run a numerous programs that team to make a different in skilling you for that dream career, such as:
- Web-design and Web-management;
- Database Management;
- Graphics and Cartooning;
- Digital Marketing;
- Video editing/productions;
- Cyber Security+;
- Blogging and Contents Management;
- Desktop Publishing ;
Basic Laptop Repair Training Course
- Dead Systems
- No display
- Dim display
- Freezing System
- System getting hung
- Keyboard control section problem
- Memory control section problem
- Audio not working
- USB port not working
- Serial port not working
- Ps2 port not working
- CD Drive control section problem
- Hard disk control section problem
- Battery not charging
- D C pin problem
- Soldering & Desoldering of Motherboard Ics, Transistors, Dieode, Fuse, Capasitors, VGA Chips
The Best Way To Take A Laptop Apart
- Laptop Motherboards
- Solving Laptop Power Problems
- How To Handle Liquid Problems Like Spilling water In Your Laptop
- Handling Laptop Keyboard Issues
- How You Deal With Overheating Laptops
- Fixing Keyboard Problems
- Fixing Touchpad Problems
- Replacing Broken Laptop Screens
- Replacing Memory/Data Components
How To Fit/Install Laptop Hard Drives
- What you need to know about hard drive installation.
- Example Hard Drives.
- How To Partition & Format the New Hard Drive.
- Special instructions for notebook computers made prior to 1998.
- By-passing the BIOS Password.
- What to do if you can’t Boot The System.
- Laptop BIOS Settings.
- What to do if you can’t remember your BIOS password.
- And you need to get into the BIOS.
- A comprehensive FAQ section.
Using our laptop repair guides, you’ll have the knowledge to
- Identify ALL the parts in a Laptop.
- Fit laptop screens.
- Fit laptop keyboards.
- Fit memory into ANY laptop.
- Fit hard drives into ANY laptop.
- Clean a laptop keyboard to an ‘as new’ condition. This little-known technique can make you a ton of money alone.
- How and where to buy laptops cheaply and sell them for a healthy profit.
- Which laptops to buy and which to stay away from.
Laptop Exploding Diagrams
This part contains diagrams and the part numbers. You’ll use this to see where the parts fit together. Other than physically taking a laptop apart, this is the only way to see how the bits and pieces fit together. There are other information sections including pictures of components and the specifications of laptops. This is useful knowledge to have as you’ll know exactly what’s in a laptop before buying or repairing a particular model. Where else can you find all this information? The answer is? Nowhere!
Consider these advantages of becoming a laptop repair specialist…
- All your income is earned from home.
- Can be run by anyone.
- Free ongoing help.
- Market and expanding every day.
- Recession proof.
- Part-time for full-time money.
- You can be employed.
- You can be unemployed.
- Want to escape the 9 – 5 grind.
Advance chip-level Laptop Motherboard repair
IC Chip Soldering & Desoldering
- Latest Chip Level Tools & Gadgets
- Basic Electronics Soldering & Desoldering Guide
- How to Solder
- SMD Soldering Guide
- Surface Mount Soldering Tutorials
- Getting IC chip X onto board Y
- Trying to reworking with an iron
- Wonderful hot-air rework
- Green wire fixes
- Sneaky tricks for soldering leadless ICs
- Video examples
- How does hot air rework actually work?
Motherboard Ic Chip Components
- block diagram, how it function,& basic problems ,circuit diagram,& repairing steps
- Motherboard Component Overview
- Steps to Troubleshooting Laptop Motherboard Problems
Common Problem Of Different Motherboards
- How to fix G4 Aple ibook motherboard with chip problem
- Fixing dead motherboard power problem
- Fault Finding Using Osciloscope
- The Bios chip,Laptop BIOS Recovery
- Different Ways of Removing Toshiba Bios Password
- Bios Flashing & Update
- Power Fuse Chip
- 5 Steps to Hacking Dell D600 Bios Password
- How To Fix Failed Nvidia Chip
- How I installed external Bluetooth adapter inside a laptop
- How to test a laptop or a desktop computer memory
- Fixing hardware problems without taking apart the Laptop
- Laptop Lcd Image see what goes on behind the Screen
- 10 steps to Fix Laptop VGA problem
- Bypassing Windows 7 Logon Password In 3 Steps
- Everything You Need to Know About The Motherboard Voltage Regulator Circuit
Step By Step Picture Illustrations
- How to Break Laptop Admin Password, Hack! Bios cmos Clear
- Ic rebolling, Bga Rebolling, Bga Arrangement, Bga rework video problem
- Hard Disk = Upgrade, Repair,Data recovery, Disassemble a Hard Disk Drive
- Transistor / Mosfet tutorial
- Diodes in circuits and testing them
- Chipset Mainboard Desoldering & Soldering
- How To Use A Multimeter
Connector Socket Basic problems ,circuit diagram,& repairing steps
- Ac Adapter
- Battery ic
- Sound = Soldering tiny sound ic chips in a Laptop motherboard
- Wifi Card = Soldering wireless card in an old Laptop motherboard
- Use Of Debug Card Post Error & Code
- DC Jack/Fuse Replacement
- Power IC Replacement
- Controller IC Replacement
- Replacing bad IC components on the motherboard
- BGA Rework Reflow (Northbridge / Southbridge / Graphics Chips)
- Connector Socket(display, battery, dvdrom, modem, keypad, touchpad, onoff panel etc.
Motherboard Overview: Main Signals of Motherboard And How motherboards Work with Different ic
- Define different Laptop problems
- Common Laptop Notebook Chip
- POWER SUPPLY CHIP
- IO CHIP
- CPU power supply chips
- Charge discharge control chip
- CPU temperature control chip
- Graphics Brand
- Ethernet chips
- Sound audio Chip
- PC Card Chip
- COM port chip
- Keyboard chip
- Battery IC :
- Memory control chip
- Clock IC :
- lcd back light control
- Ddr memory power supply
- Other Common chipset
- Mosfets Used
- Crystal (14.318 Clock )
- Connector Socket(display, battery, dvdrom, modem, keypad, touchpad, onoff panel etc)
- Fault finding and troubleshooting of motherboards
- Tracing different connectors and socket with related component and chip
- Testing and using of different components
- Dc to dc power regulator sections
- Power supply to different chips vcc core, 5vsus, +1.5v, 1.8vsus, 5v, 10v, 2.5v
- Cpu core voltage, vid signals, vrm section, mosfet of vrm
- Clock generation circuits
- Bois chips section, rtc chip
- Power good , reset,frame, clock, bios signals
- Fault finding and troubleshooting.
- How to read different component datasheet.
- Basic cleaning and washing method of motherborad
- Smd component pratice removal and inserting different components
- Training using cro osciloscope
- Finding fault using cro osciloscope
- Use of debug card post error code
- Finding fault using post debug card
- Training using eeprom programmer
- Bios update using eeprom programmer
- Training using bga soldering station
- Removing bga chips and rebolling it using reball stencil
- Ics rebolling, bga ball arrangement, pratice
- Training using solder batch
- Removing socket & connectors using solder bath
- Bios password, ibm, dell password removing steps
- Searching data sheets of different ics
- Common problems of different motherboards
- Service Manuals of different Laptop
- Schematic diagram of motheboards , Bios update files, Datasheet etc
- Online support for 1 year
- Ics list and used of different Ics with models list
- Free upgrades for the first one year
See ICT Jobs: