I still remembered few years ago when I use to design website with HTML. Well as you know, for you to create any website in HTML, you must master coding or at least have coding knowledge. This explains why majority of people run away from website designing. Then, creating a webpage takes us weeks or months to develop. The Introduction of WordPress was a breakthrough for me and my team. Ever since, we’ve been using WordPress in achieving our online goals. The following are the reasons why we chose to use WordPress.
The Reasons Why We Use WordPress
- Easy to use: WordPress has made website designing as easy as ABC. With the help of this application, you can design your website within an hour or two. Just determine where to place your logo, create the number of pages you want, add a contact form where customers could reach you with the click of a mouse.
- You can change your site Appearance: with thousands of WordPress themes out there, you are sure to design any type of website on sport, online shop, magazine etc. without extra efforts. The interesting part of this point is that you can get these themes even for free. But there are also premium themes with added features too.
- It is free: unlike some Content Management System (CMS) softwares, this powerful software is absolutely free and is open for download from this website. this software is open to modification, i.e. you’re free to edit the source code and also customize it the way you want it. This explains why there are many WordPress users around the globe.
- Free Supports: Nothing is as beautiful as having group of experts coming to your aid whenever you are facing challenges using WordPress. In my experience so far, 98% of my issues were all solved on the WordPress general forum, where other users also share their knowledge and experiences with you. If you want to very successful using this application, join the community of experts and users on its forum.See: How to secure your website
- Ability to Install Plugins: WordPress allows its users to install third party applications called plugins. For example, if you want a contact form on your website where your website visitors can reach you, with few clicks from the Admin Dashboard, it is done. Plugins really make the use of WordPress very interesting and fun because it is like installing different hardware components to your computer.
- It is SEO Friendly: Search Engine Optimization is another way of getting cheap traffic to your website from search engines. As people search for information online, your website could be listed on the search result thereby resulting in traffic to your website. You will agree with me that the major reason of having a website in the first place is to attract more customers or clients to your business.
So note that this application is built by group of developers with diverse knowledge. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) part of it makes it easier for readers to find your website on search engines like Google. If customers mean anything to your business, then WordPress application should mean everything to you.
Do you have any comment, questions or contribution? share with us in the comment box.