Learn more about how to use the Access Bank Internet Banking with this simple steps I will show you.
Access Bank is among the list of prestigious Banks in Nigeria who offer innovative internet banking services. Banking has become so much easier because the online banking platform allows customers to make all financial transactions without having to visit the bank.
The Access Bank internet banking platforms ensure that almost all of your banking needs are fulfilled without visiting the bank at any time. This platform can be accessed from all smart devices including your laptop at home or office any time any day. Read on to learn how to use it.
Access Bank Internet Banking Platform Registration
You can register for the Access Bank internet banking platform with ease by following this simple steps:
- Visit the Access Bank’s internet banking website by going here: https://ibank.accessbankplc.com/RetailBank/
- On the Homepage, click the “Register” button and you will be redirected to the platform
- Fill your account number and verify that you are a customer
- You will receive an authentication code to your Email and the phone number linked to your Access Bank account
- Input the code into the text box and submit
- Next, choose your User ID, password and secure image which you will use for subsequent logins.
- Next, Accept the terms and Conditions and submit to complete your registration
- You can now start using the Access bank internet banking platform
After a successful registration online, you will have to visit any Access Bank nearest to you to get your Personal Token, so you can have access to transferring funds to this platform.
Read this: How To Transfer Money From Access Bank To Other Banks
Features of the Access Bank Internet Banking Platform
The Access bank online banking platform ensures that you have full access to your bank account all the time. Some of the activities you can carry out on the platform include:
- Transfer Funds to both Access bank customers and other bank accounts
- Pay for Utility bills such as Electricity bills
- Buy Airtime
- Check Account Balance
- Locate all Access Bank ATMs and Branch offices nearest to you
- Request and View Account statements
- and so much more.
Read this: How Central Bank of Nigeria Operates
How to Change Your Access Bank Online banking password
If you wish to change it for security reasons, you can do so by following these easy steps.
- Log in to your account
- On the internet banking homepage, Navigate the right tab to view “User preferences“
- Click in to see the “Change Password” button.
- Select this and proceed to change your password
- You will be asked to enter your old password and then enter your new password.
- By inputting your new password and confirming it, you have successfully changed your password.
Note: You can reach the Access Bank customer care for support if you experience any issue.
Checking Account Balance on Access Bank internet banking platform
You can also check your account balance with so much ease, just follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account
- Navigate the Homepage to click on ” Account summary”
- Your present account balance will be displayed on your screen
- so easy!!!
The Access Bank platforms ensure you work smarter and better. You can improve your banking needs by getting started today.
If you need any more instructions, do place a comment below, let us talk about it.