Aliexpress customer service number, email and chat are shared in detail right in this post. AliExpress founded by Alibaba.com proffers to ship whatever goods you wish from the China markets to your doorstep. In our previous post, we shared step by step guide on how to buy products from Aliexpress. Today, Right from your comfort zone, you can contact the AliExpress customer service representatives if you need help concerning any information or simply wants to lay complaints.
This article will enlighten you on the various ways you can use AliExpress contact to reach their customer support in this very easy and precise instructions. Read carefully to learn more.
AliExpress Customer Service Information.
You can contact the AliExpress customer support for anything and everything you need to stay connected to this online shopping company.
Account information: if you wish to learn more about your account such as updates to your tracking number on goods purchased and so much more, you can get this service via the AliExpress customer complaints department.
Information on Orders made: if you wish for information on orders placed, un-received orders and so much more, you can do so via this service. If you also wish to inquire on a refund or return made on any order, then their customer service will help you address these issues.
Payment inquiries: If you are having troubles with your payment options and concerned about the pros and cons of each option available to you, the AliExpress customer complaints department is there to help you sort through it all.
Related: How To Contact eBay Customer Service
Using the AliExpress Customer care Self-Service channels.
If you do not wish to send any form or feel any note, you can simply visit this page to scan through the vast amount of tutorials available for you to learn more about everything you can do on AliExpress.com.
How to contact AliExpress customer Service.
To contact AliExpress is quite easy and straightforward if you follow through the instructions below. Before contacting them, you must have an account with AliExpress, to create one, simply click here to register.
- To begin simply visit the www.aliexpress.com and log in to your account.
- Next, scroll down and click “customer support“
- Next, click the “chat now” button
- A new window will be opened and there you can chat with AliExpress customer service representatives.
- In this window, you can chat, send images and settle out all of your complaints in real-time via this service option.
Contacting the AliExpress Customer complaints Centre.
If you wish to make complaints concerning services proffered to you by a supplier on the AliExpress market, you can either do so via the other process or use this unique process to do so.
- First, log in at www.aliexpress.com
- Next, above your screen, you will see the help button.
- When you click on it, a drop-down menu will ensure, click on the “submit a complain” button
- A new tab or window will come up on your screen
- Next, scroll and pick the complaint you wish to relate to and click the “submit a complaint” button beneath it.
- next fill in the details concerning the complaint, you can even add pictures to back up your request.
- Remember to place your contact info (email or phone), so you will be contacted by an AliExpress customer care representative on the way in which your complaints will be resolved.
The AliExpress customer service can be quite easy to access through this information listed on your screen. Please share with us on your experiences as witnessed via their service, we would love to hear from you. If you do need more information, kindly place a comment below, let us discuss it.