It is very popular among companies nowadays to make use of remote access solutions. AnyDesk is a good one of the top remote desktop tool that provides free access to computers. It can be installed on macOS, Windows, and Linux systems. However, this post is going to explain how to download AnyDesk for Windows.
Choosing the connection software that is convenient might be a problem for many businesses. One of the features that make AnyDesk stand out is its high speed. Any computer connected to it can be accessed by mobile devices (IOS and Android) and personal computers. You can perform functions like sharing a keyboard, mouse, and several more. At the end of this write-up, you should be able to decide whether AnyDesk will meet your requirements or not.
Benefits of Using AnyDesk Windows version
The possibility of having access and controlling a physically remote device from another local one has opened several possibilities of how services are rendered and the problem is solved in many businesses and companies. AnyDesk has so many benefits that its users enjoy. Some of this is;
- Having remote access at any time from anywhere globally
- It is very light to use
- Downloading AnyDesk for Windows offers room for chat communication
- The tool also has identification numbers that are easily remembered
- Users will be able to run it on any computer as it is compatible with most operating systems.
System requirements to download AnyDesk for Windows
Every software has its own requirement before it will be able to work very well on any computer that it is installed. There are certain requirements when you download AnyDesk for Windows. The minimum memory your system should have is 1GB and it must have a dual-core processor. It must also have a DirectDraw capable graphics card that has at least 32MB.
Additionally, if you use a single-core system, the software will switch to lower quality in order for system resources preservation. You need to use it on a full screen for better and standard performance. When you download AnyDesk, it requires a quad-core or dual-core processor with 1GB RAM because it uses 60 fps rendering. You might also want to consider enabling Aero desktop scheme and mirror driver for better performance. It will run on Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows XP SP2.
How to download AnyDesk for Windows
Now that you have seen the benefits and requirements to get this software on your computer, you can now proceed to download AnyDesk for Windows. To do that successfully, you need to follow the steps below;
- The first thing to do is to visit their website, AnyDesk.com.
- You will see lists of the system there like Windows, macOS, Android, IOS, Linux, FreeBSD, Raspberry Pi, and Chrome OS.
- Click on Windows since you are trying to download AnyDesk on that operating system.
- After you have chosen it, click on the “Download Now” red icon just above it.
- You will see a popup telling you your download has started.
- The “.exe” file will be in the bottom left of your computer, click on it and run it.
- The software will automatically open and you can start
Tips on operating AnyDesk
There might be times you want to help a colleague or friend on their computer but you cannot because you are miles away. Or you need to urgently view some information on someone’s screen and you are not anywhere close to them. These are some of the things AnyDesk software can be used for. When you download AnyDesk for Windows, it can be useful for individuals and even in professional settings. If you are having any problems operating the software after installing it, then you should continue reading.
The first thing you should know is that AnyDesk is free and there is no reason to pay a dime. After you have downloaded it, make sure the person you want to connect with also has it on their computer. Once that has been done, you can now begin your session.
When you open it, the number on the left side of your screen is your personal ID. That number can be used to access your device and you also need it to access the recipient’s PC too. Then you see the search bar on your screen; type the recipients’ personal ID or Alias to start the connection. If you can do all this, you will have remote access to the person’s computer screen and you can start doing what you want.
Finally, you can now get AnyDesk for Windows system without any problem. It is an efficient and reliable connection tool and has many positive reviews online.
- Dr Fone Free Download for Windows 10, 7 (64/32 bit) PC
- Photoshop Free Trial Download for Mac And Windows