You can use apple music free trial to download songs to your devices for free. I know you are also aware that they have a subscription music catalogue however, you should also know that you cannot get access to the music that you download when your subscription period ends.
So, that is why most people decide to get the apple music free trial. So, if you would love to know how to use apple music for free read on and you will learn how to get it today.
- 1 Apple Music Free Trial – How to use.
- 1.1 What is Apple Music For?
- 1.2 The Core Features of Apple Music
- 1.3 1. Discover and listen to the song you love With perfect harmony
- 1.4 2. You can freely browse your artist
- 1.5 3. It allows you to just tap
- 1.6 4. Friends can suggest a song
- 1.7 5. Global charts
- 1.8 6. Watch and check the top music video
- 1.9 7. New music mix
- 1.10 8. Notification
- 1.11 9. Display of lyrics
- 1.12 10. Set a playlist
- 1.13 How Can I Get the Apple Music Free Trial?
Apple Music Free Trial – How to use.
What is Apple Music For?
The major function of Apple music is to serve as a tool for you to download the songs of your choice. It has a streaming service which includes 50 million songs. And these songs are available on apple tv, Android, iOS, Sonos, Amazon Echo, macOS, fire tv, and HomePod.
Apple music comes in two versions, which are the free and the paid versions. Our focus is on the free version.
The Core Features of Apple Music
1. Discover and listen to the song you love With perfect harmony
This app will make you to easily discover and listen to the song you love from the music you select, and allow you to listen to your song both offline and online.
2. You can freely browse your artist
You can easily browse your favourite artist’s collaborations as well as tracks and also play them from one page.
3. It allows you to just tap
You can get any playlist you want for any mood, by just one tap.
4. Friends can suggest a song
It allows you to get help from your friends when it comes to finding new songs.
5. Global charts
Through their global charts, you can see the tracks that are most popular with just one glance.
6. Watch and check the top music video
Also, this app allows you to watch the top music videos and also to examine the video playlists to enable you to make a choice of music you want.
7. New music mix
You can get a new music mix of the songs that you listen to most that inspire you, every Friday. You can also enjoy music mix of the music your friends are listening to every week.
Whenever your favorite artist releases fresh music, you will get instant notifications.
9. Display of lyrics
The app will also display the lyrics of the song you are listening to while it plays.
10. Set a playlist
You can make a list of the category of your music into different playlists according to your mood. For example, it can be chill, motivation, or party, etc.
How Can I Get the Apple Music Free Trial?
Here is a guide for getting apple free trial. All you need to do is to follow the steps in order to successfully use the free trial. You should also know that this apple music free trial is free forever.
In addition, you do not have restriction to any of its features. It allows you to enjoy and listen to your Apple music song anytime and anywhere on any devices. you have the access to use it anytime you want and send the music to your friends.
Now we are going to show you how to get the apple music free trial for a lifetime. Furthermore, all you need to do is follow the 3 steps that you can use to successfully get the free trial.
First, you should visit their website here and download the application and take the following steps now.
- The first step is for you to open sidify apple music converter. Tap on the + icon on the top left corner to open it.
- On the top right corner, you will see the gear button click it. It will open the settings panel where you will need to set the output format as MP3. You can also adjust the output audio quality to fit your needs.
- The last step is for you to press the convert button. When you do this, the app will start the conversion from Apple music to mp3. The default speed setting is 20x. With this speed, you will soon get the converted songs just be patient. Finally, when you want to find the song, you can check the destination folder.
In conclusion, with this guide, we are sure that you can now get an Apple music free trial that can last you for a lifetime. You can use the music free without credit card and also without paying any charges. We hope you have found this article useful, please leave a comment.
- 10 Top-Rated Music Identifier App for Android And iOS
- How Relevant is Technology in Nigeria Music Industry
- 12 Free Video Upload Sites To Host And Share Your Videos