In this post, you will learn how to get Audible Download Manager for Mac. So what is Audible Download Manager? Audible Download Manager is a software program that helps in downloading audiobooks from the Audible website. What it does is to import books directly into the playback software of your choice. Also, Audible Download Manager lets you configure your download and import settings. And you can also choose whether you want to listen to your audiobooks in Audible Manager, iTunes, or in the Windows Media Player.
Besides, if you use a Mac, you do not need the Audible Download Manager software, because the Audible download manager can only work with Windows PC computers. Instead, you should learn how to download an audiobook on your Mac computer. So, if you own a Mac, you can download your Audiobooks directly into iTunes and then move them to your iPhone, iPad, and iPod. So allow me to show you how to get audible download manager mac right away.
How to get Audible Download Manager for Mac
If you are wondering how you can download your Audiobook on a Mac PC, it is easy and it plainly takes a click of a button.
Just follow these steps.
- Navigate to your Library page on the Audible desktop website.
- And then click the Download icon to the right of the audiobook you would like to download.
- And then the book will start downloading to your device.
- Also, you will see the download progress shown at the bottom of the screen.
- And immediately the download is complete, you can find your audiobook in the Audiobooks section of iTunes.
- Also, if this is the first time you are downloading an audiobook to your Mac, you will receive a prompt to authorize your account first.
- And it takes a few clicks to do that. You may click on this link here and follow the steps.
- That is how to get audible download manager for mac.
How to connect your Audible account to iTunes
If you want to listen to your audiobooks on your computer, you can play them through iTunes but first, you must “allow” or authorize your Audible account to play on iTunes.
So follow the steps below for a Mac computer.
- Navigate to your Library on the Audible desktop website, and click Download next to an audiobook.
- And click Yes in the message that pops-up asking you to “authorize your computer”.
- So type in your Audible sign-in information.
- And click the blue link on Audible that request you to click here to complete your activation
- At this stage, your downloaded audiobook will start playing in the Audiobooks section of iTunes where all of your audiobooks are saved.
- That is how to authorize your Audible account to play on iTunes.
In this post, I explained how to get audible download manager for mac. But I discovered that there is no need to download the audible manager for mac. Instead what you should learn, is how to download an audiobook on your Mac computer and authorize your Audible account to play on iTunes. Especially, if it is the first time that you are downloading an audiobook on your Mac computer.