Axis Bank customer care can be reached on different platforms like through their customer care toll-free number, email & chat system. Learn about Axis Bank and begin better banking days.
The Axis customer care is a great platform that covers a whole lot of banking needs, complaints and inquiries. Why suffer rigorous stress to visit the bank when there’s much that you can achieve at your own comfort. Whether you want to access information concerning your bank account or any other service, you can do them by reaching the Axis Bank customer care agents. It is toll-free and can be accessed anytime.
- 1 Axis Customer Care – Complaints or Inquiries
- 2 Contacting the Axis Bank Customer Care
- 3 Axis Bank Credit Card Customer care for International Inquiries
- 4 Axis Bank Social Media contacts
- 5 Axis Bank Customer Care Email Address
Axis Customer Care – Complaints or Inquiries
- Account Balance: You can get information on your account balance, request for a statement of account and query an unknown transaction.
- Cheque Issues: You can get information on cheques issued, track cheques and stop cheques via these services.
- Information on Products and Services: You can inquire about all the products and services available to your bank account.
- General Banking: You can also inquire about the nearest Axis Bank ATMs to your location, Mobile Banking and Internet banking issues. You can also block your ATM Pin and Internet Banking password via this process.
Also read: Top 5 Best Banks in America
Contacting the Axis Bank Customer Care
There are so many exciting ways to contact the Axis Customer care. All you have to do is choose the service point that works best for you and get started. It is all easy.
For any issues concerning your credit and Debit Card call the following numbers: 1800 233 5877 & 209 5577 1800 (credit card issues) or call 022 6798 7700 for debit card issues.
OR: 91 22 679 87700 for faster and quicker access to the customer care help desk
Axis Account Balance Customer Service
For any issues and inquiries concerning your account balance, call 1800 419 5959 (for service in the Hindi language, call 1800 419 5858).
Axis Bank Mini Statement Customer care Service
For any issues concerning your account or if you wish to access a mini statement concerning your recent transactions, call 1800 419 6969 (or call 1800 419 6868 in the Hindi Language).
Also read: How To Apply for World Bank Loan
Axis Bank Credit Card Customer care for International Inquiries
If you wish to access the Axis Bank customer care representatives from anywhere in the World, you can do so via this different phone numbers, it is the official Axis Bank toll-free numbers and they are accessible at any time, any day (24/7).
- Canada – 1855 436 0726
- U.S.A – 1855 205 5577
- UK– 0808 178 5040
- Australia – 1800 153 861
- Singapore – 800 178 5040
- UAE – 8000 3570 3218
- Saudi Arabia – 800 850 0000
- Qatar – 00 800 100 348
- Bahrain – 800 11 300
Note: you can also dial 914067174100 but it is a non-toll-free number
Axis Bank Social Media contacts
- Facebook: You can contact the Axis Bank customer care Service via this page
- Twitter: For the axis Twitter handle, go to their Twitter page here.
- Instagram: Inquire about the Axis Bank services via their Instagram link.
Axis Bank Customer Care Email Address
You can also write to the Axis Bank via this address: www.axisbank.com/support. Ensure to state your problems and issues clearly, also include your bank account details. Remember, only emails registered to your bank account can be used to send this inquiry.
Note: For added banking experience such as reporting any sort of fraudulent activities carried out on your account, visit this link on their website and fill out the information needed.
The Axis Bank customer care service is an interesting platform, switch to banking the proper way and enjoy faster, better banking experience. If you do need more information on this service, do not fail to place a comment below; we will be happy to assist you.
Don’t forget to share with your friends and loved ones.