A student loan company is a non-departmental public body or a private company that provides student loans. Know this now that you can find the same type of student loan companies in different countries. Every country has different types of student loan companies. So let’s begin with the general requirements needed to apply for a student loan in UK, USA, Canada, Ireland.
The general requirement that will qualify you to be eligible for a student loan in any of these counties
- You must be a citizen or eligible non-citizen of that country.
- You must reside there.
- You must be qualified to study at a postsecondary level.
- You must be able to show proof of enrolling to an eligible school.
- You must be able to provide an estimate of the financial aid you want to receive.
- You must be of legal age.
- You must have a co-signer.
When you are certain that, you can fulfil the necessary requirement. Then you are already halfway to getting a loan.
Best student loan companies (UK, USA, Canada and Ireland).
Student loans companies in the United Kingdom
- College Ave.
- Sallie Mae.
- Citizens Bank.
Names of student loan companies in the USA
- College ave student loans: The college ave student loan company was incorporated in 2014. It’s headquarter is located in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Sallie Mae student loan: The Sallie Mae Student Loan Company was founded in 1973. The Sallie Mae, formally known as the SLM Corporation, is a consumer banking company that specializes in the origination, service, and collection of private student loans.
- Discover Student loan: The discover student loan company is the property of Discover Bank. It is a financial institution with half a century of experience in the industry.
- Ascent (loans that power bright futures): The ascent student loan company is a private student loan program. The ascent student loan company is committed to encouraging financial freedom among its lenders.
- Pncbank: The pnc student loans company is a banking institution. The company is known for the offering of commercial banking and products including private student loan services to both undergraduate and graduate students.
- Credible student loans: The credible student loan company was founded in 2011. The company provide an online platform where students can compare interest rates and choose from a network of lenders offering student loans, personal loans, and refinance options.
- CommonBond: CommonBond is a private student loan company. The company was founded in 2011, and it is located in New York City. It is also an online lender, offering in-school or refinancing of undergraduate, graduate, and MBA loan with highs’-competitive fixed or varied rate.
- LendEdu: The LendEdu is among the best student loan companies in the United States. The company has an independent online marketplace that allows consumers to compare financial products personal loans, student loans etc.
- Lendkey: Lendkey student loans & refinancing company was founded in 2009. The company provide an online lending service that matches consumers with a financial network of community banks and credit unions that offer private student loans, as well as student loan refinancing.
- The PrivateStudentLoans.com: This company was founded in 1998. It is an online resource company that educates borrowers about private student loans.
Best student loan companies in Canada & Ireland.
- The Canada student loan program: The Canada Student Loan Company is sometimes referred to as the National Student Loan. The CSLP was created in 1964.
- AIB student loan: The AIB student loan is a company that offers the cheapest student loan in Ireland.
- BoI student Loan: The Bol student loan is a company has two interest-free student loans. The larger interest-free loan and the smaller interest-free loan.
- KBC Bank: The KBC Student Loan Company is the most expensive bank to borrow money from if you are a student in Ireland.
- Ulster Bank: The Ulster Student Loan Company offers the cheapest overdraft for students.
In conclusion, try to manage your money. Any income you get, plan it very well before spending. In essence, have a scale of preference. You may also need to take up a part-time job to generate income as a student.