Generating catchy business name ideas for a new company can be difficult sometimes but don’t worry. We have illustrated the various stages of getting the right business name for your Organization in this article.
When Starting a business, most potential business owners often have challenges picking the right business name that will illustrate the true nature of their business. Other Business owners go ahead and pick just anything with put considering the consequences, an inappropriate name will have on their business.
Why Choose a Catchy Business Name?
Getting a catchy Business name is just as important as having the start-up and operating capital. It goes beyond just an outlook but helps deepen the potential clients’ perception about the business either negatively or positively.
Everything about your customers’ first impression begins with the business name. It necessitates curiosity and when chosen well will make the customer take the next step towards your business. it sums up everything about your business in just a unique word, enhances memorability on the part of clients so your business is the first pick in time of need. Therefore, you should treat getting a catchy business name with great importance.
Rules for Getting A Unique Business Name.
Naming your business demands that you take note of the different rules that are very applicable to having a good name.
1. Avoid Word plays:
Using complicated words will have your customers finding it terribly difficult to piece together your business name each time they need it According to FunnyNames.com, this are some ridiculous business names you should never use:
- Ear-Resistible Designs Plus
- Dirty Ernies Paragon Hotel
- Mess Graphics Inc
- Ralph Rotten’s Nut Pound
- X-Ray Sweaters
2. Stay away from Abbreviations: Abbreviations worked so well for business in the past because the mystery was the allure that drew customers to the innovative ideas. But since you want to draw the right attraction to your business in this competitive world, you should consider sticking to expressive names and not confuse potential customers with an Acronym.
3. Stay with the Objective: Your business name should express your products and services not something else, stick with the one word that tells the tale about your products and services in simplicity.
4. Avoid Court orders: Some of us think that by rebranding a famous Business name, we can be able to make our business more successful. While it might be a great sales strategies, it is illegal and will soon have a disastrous impact on the business for the lawsuits that will accompany such acts.
5. Avoid localizing your Business: Except, you do plan to remain local forever and not expand, never place the location of your business within your business name. It will only attract local residents while confusing potential business owners outside your location that you don’t do business elsewhere.
6. Avoid Personalizing: if you do plan to sell your business someday, do not use your name as a part of your the name of your business. The death or disbanding of an owner or a partner may have undue stress on the business when it demands that the name be changed again.
Catchy Business Name Ideas And Tips.
There are many nice and beautiful business names that will best bring your business into the limelight. Do take a hold of this tips to make a perfect choice.
- Be Web Friendly.
Your business name should be the same as your the name of your website, Let customers immediately recognize your brand just by the consistency depicted in your naming structure. In addition, avoid hyphenated names since, web addresses cannot come with hyphens.
- Be Objective.
Your Business name should truly give a comprehensive overview of your business to be able to catch the attention of your customers. it should answer the following questions:
- What message do you want to portray through your business name?
- What are your biggest priorities(products and services) for your business name?
- Is it t easy to pronounce, different and unique,?
- How do people around me feel when they the business name I wish to use?
- What is your business structure and will your business name use a related abbreviation, such as Inc. or LLC?
- which are the names of your competition?
- What do you like and dislike about those business names?
- Does the length of the name matter? If so, do you want a short name or a longer name?
- Check Availability.
Before making do with your business name, check to ensure that your choose name is not already taken, this will ensure that there are no court suits in the future.
- Register it.
Once you have picked the business name, ensure that you do register it, this will ensure that your business name remains yours, as do your business can be acclaimed by someone else should in case they do register their business while using your Business name.
Read this: How To Create A Paypal Business Account
Examples of Catchy Business names you can pick an insight:
- Lotus Center
- Serendipity spa
- Apple Blossoms
- Exotic Beauty whims
- Pink icing
- WayMore ……..
Making the right choice of your business name will prove a worthy feat, despite how challenging in the nearest future. Do take a hold of this instructions and make that choice with utmost caution.