Chase Mobile Banking app enables you to start banking on the go with your mobile phone. Discover a whole range of apps exclusively for the JP Morgan Chase Bank Customers by reading this article. Do read on to learn a whole lot more.
The JP Morgan Chase Bank is among the top banks in America with affiliates in countries all over the world. As a bank geared towards productivity and customer Satisfaction, there’s no shortage of applications made available by the JP Morgan Chase Bank for the different forms of financial activities catered by the Bank.
The Chase Mobile app is one of the numerous mobile applications put together for ensuring access to different banking activities. The Chase Mobile is an application that allows access to commercial banking features such as funds transfer as well as other features.
Chase Mobile Banking App Features
- Deposit Checks: You can deposit a check directly into your bank account using Chase QuickDeposit, a feature available on the application
- Funds transfer; you can transfer funds between your Chase accounts also.
- Wire transfer: you can send money to non-chase accounts holders via this mobile app
- Bill payment: you can quickly pay all utility bills with the Chase mobile banking app, but you will have to set up this feature on the chase website: chase.com
- Chase QuickPay: You can also transfer money to any one from your Chase account with just the recipients email address or mobile phone number. The recipients should have a Chase QuickPay account to access this funds.
- Chase Connections: you can also find ATMs, branch offices nearest to you as well as contacting the Chase Bank customer care with ease.
- Account activity: you can personalize the Chase Mobile App, so you receive alerts on your Android device when funds have been withdrawn far more than the set budget or to simply receive alert when you receive a deposit on your account.
- Security: the Chase Mobile app uses a strong 128 bit encryption software, ensuring that all transactions through the app is encrypted, the Chase App does not also store any personal information and other apps cannot access the Chase Mobile App.
How to download the Chase Mobile Banking App
To download the Chase Mobile app, you can easily visit your app store and search for the “ChaseMobile app” or go through our specialized channels below. This application only works on iPhone and Android devices
- For iPhone, download the chase app by going to the apple store
- For Android devices: download it from Google PlayStore
You can also receive a specialized link to the app by texting “mobile” to 24273 to get the link.
How to Start Using the Chase Mobile App
To log in on your Chase Mobile app, all you require is your Chase online banking account. If you do not have an online banking account, all you need do is visit Chase.com and click on the Log in or Enroll tab near the top of the screen.
After getting the login details, login into your Chase mobile banking account and follow this instructions:
- You will be asked to pick which of your chase accounts you wish to configure to your Mobile app
- Next you will receive a PIN via text, email or phone, depending on the method you chose to receive it.
- This PIN will be used only once to login on your Chase Mobile App
The Chase Mobile App is a must have especially if you bank with the JP Morgan Chase Bank. It aids and improves banking experience a great deal further. Get started on a smarter better banking network.
If you do need more information, contact the chase customer service agents near you and you will be attended to in a short time.