Do you wish to take advantage of this opportunity to make your banking much easier? Do you wish learn how to check gtb account balance comfortably? I will show you that and more, Do read on.
Guaranty Trust Bank also called GTB and is among the most successful and prestigious banks in Nigeria. GTBanks now offers a unique and awesome experience when it comes to internet and mobile banking. There are many different transactions you can carry out using the GTB mobile and internet banking platforms. Here, you can learn more about GTB internet banking procedures.
There are many methods to which you can check your GTB account balance, do stick around, I will show you how.
How to check GTB account balance through online banking platform
You can check GTB account balance through your internet banking platform, just follow this easy steps
- Login to your internet platform (or Register for GTB internet banking through here)
- Click on check account balance
- Your account information will display right on your screen
- Zenith Bank Internet Banking Procedures
- Standard Chartered Online banking procedures
- Internet Banking Made Simple: How to get started in Nigeria
- GTBank Mobile Banking Procedure
How to check your GTB account balance through your mobile phone
Banking with GTB has gotten so much easier, you can now check your account balance through your mobile phone. All you need is the last four digits of your ATM card and the phone number linked to your account. There are yet two ways in which you can use this mobile experience.
#1: Using GTB USSD code to check your GTB account balance
The GTB USSD code is 737. It has made mobile banking so much easier and it will just cost you 10 naira for the transaction. All you need do is:
- Dial *737*6*1# from your mobile device (ensure it is linked to your bank account).
- You will receive a prompt requesting that you should input the last four digits of your ATM card number
- You will receive your GTB account balance on your screen. its quite easy!
#2: Checking your GTB account balance Using the SMS dial-up
Send an SMS stating your account number in this format: Bal Account number to 08076665555. you will receive an SMS in less than a minute stating your account balance.
For instance: Bal 000003451 to 08076665555. (Ensure the phone number you use in sending the SMS is linked to your GTB account).
- How to open a bank account online
- StanbicIBTC Internet Banking (How to get started)
- UBA mobile banking/internet banking procedures
- How to Register for FirstBank Internet Banking
Guaranty Trust Bank has provided many platforms and methods to ensure you enjoy a wholesome banking experience. You don’t need to visit your GTB branch office to check gtb account balance anymore. All you need make use of these methods, just pick the one that works best for you. if you don’t have a GTB account and wish to enjoy this banking opportunities by joining them, you can simply open a GTBank Account Online.
I do hope this instruction serves you well. If it does, do let us know by placing a comment below. if you also have questions about this service, please place a comment below, lets talk about it.