The importance of quality content cannot be over-emphasized especially in this competitive cyber world. When searching for content writers in Nigeria, your top goal should be “quality”. These days, it can be very tedious looking for professionals to handle your content writing task in a way that will engage your audience and convert them into sales.
For instance, if you run a blog, website or an affiliate site, you will not only need engaging contents but also SEO-friendly contents. This means that you’ll need an experienced writer that understands Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and its techniques.
After working with several Nigeria freelance writers for over 5 years, one of their most common challenges is their inability to deliver promptly. That’s why I encourage you to work with a content writing company especially if the contents mean a lot to you.
Things to look for when hiring content writers in Nigeria
- Timely delivery
5 Best Content Writers in Nigeria
More Writers Publishing Co Ltd. is a Nigeria leading content writing company that specializes in providing quality articles for online and offline publication. They are the most preferred among bloggers, digital marketing companies, e-commerce website owners and magazines.
As of 2019, they have over 20 trained in-house writers capable of handling any job irrespective of the niche. Below, we are going to list the top content creators in this company and their areas of speciality. Before then, you can choose to hire any of the following professionals by calling their Content Manager on 0813 596 6800 or use their contact page.
- Francis Edache (Copywriter): This writer holds a degree in Economics and has several years of experience in Copywriting & SEO. He’s currently the content manager at More Writers.
- Mrs Josephine Ayodeji (MBA. English): She is a proofreader and SEO content writer in Nigeria currently working with More Writers Publishing Co. Ltd. She started her writing career professionally in 2007 where she works for Yes! Magazine and other newspapers as a ghostwriter. She’s good at writing blog posts, academic dissertations, short stories, product/service descriptions etc.
- Ejiofor Kingsley (Blogger): He’s considered one of the top content writers in Nigeria because of his amazing blogging and content writing skills. He is a graduate of Lagos State University (LASU). Mr Kingsley works full-time for the company as a tech blogger and SEO content writer.
- Miss Ene Magnus (Scriptwriter): She writes poems, movie scripts and plays. If you’re in need of professional to handle any of those tasks, don’t hesitate to go for her.
- Chidi Israel (Technical & Creative writer): Writing for this man is an ardent lifestyle as he loves to play with words and grammar. He does creative and technical writing for More Writers.
Why work with More Writers?
From SEO content writing to offline publications, More Writers publishing has all the content writing professionals you need. They claimed not to only write articles but solutions. This content writing agency delivers promptly and they are very attentive to details from their clients. If you’re looking for a reliable article writing company for long-term projects, then try More Writers.
On this page, we listed professional content writers in Nigeria from a company called More Writers Publishing Co Ltd. You can contact their content manager on +2348135966800 or visit their website https://morewriters.com.
If you have a question regarding this sponsored post, please contact us.