As a student, have you ever thought of the most innovative graphic design tool you can use for your project work, class exercise, or homework? This article will introduce you to CorelDraw for students. It will also provide the products to make your experience worthwhile.
Some students do ask about CorelDraw for students. They also ask how to get it.
There are versions of CorelDraw for students available. For the standard version, there are features that may not come with the education edition.
Before opting for the CorelDraw for student edition, I want you to make a careful decision by going through this article.
- 1 CorelDraw Standard Edition VS Education Edition
- 2 Difference between the Standard Edition and Education Edition
- 3 Two Different CorelDraw for Students
- 4 The Education Edition of CorelDraw Graphics Suite
- 5 Versions of CorelDraw and time of release you should know to get CorelDraw for students.
- 6 Download CorelDraw For Students Graphics Suite 2020
CorelDraw Standard Edition VS Education Edition
In the standard edition, you have the following features:
- You have print options like CMYK features, Color separations, Postscript tabs.
- Macro manger
- There is color management, default color management settings including large print preview.
- Some external file format support includes the JPEG 2000 etc.
- There are other tools you can enjoy as a student like Impact tool, blockshadow tool and others.
- You have the option to upgrade
- Also, VSTA (Visual Studio Tools for Applications) editor is one of the features.
For more information on the features, please visit CorelDraw.
In contrast, CorelDraw for students has Print options like CMYK features, Color separations, Postscript, and prepress tabs in the print dialog box disabled.
Macro manger in home and student suit for CorelDraw is also disabled.
Furthermore, the color management, default color management settings is disabled.
Some external file format support removed like the JPEG 2000, CGM, DCS, and so on.
Besides, there are other tools removed like Impact tool and others
You do not have the option to upgrade
Also, VSTA (Visual Studio Tools for Applications) editor is disabled.
Difference between the Standard Edition and Education Edition
CorelDraw for Students has a limited end-user license agreement and can never be used commercially because it is not meant to serve business purposes. The standard version is designed to create commercial projects for use in any business.
Two Different CorelDraw for Students
There are two different CorelDraw products for students. We have the education edition of CorelDraw Graphics Suite and CorelDraw home and student suite.
The Education Edition of CorelDraw Graphics Suite
Firstly, this CorelDraw graphic suite is meant for proficient students and staff in educational institutions. In addition, the CorelDraw for student Education Edition is not required for any upgrade. However, there are updates for this student edition. Some may want to use it for commercial purposes. Sorry, this is only meant for educational purposes.
CorelDraw Home & Students Suite
- This version of CorelDraw for students provides some graphic design tools. These tools are necessary for home or school projects. It is accompanied with graphic design tools you can use at your convenience to freely express yourself.
- As a student, you can easily create group posters, personal cards, social media images, event fliers, and many more.
- You can as well as create templates yourself or start from scratch.
- There are available learning materials or tutorials and sample projects you can begin with.
- Firstly you will need a system running Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7, in 32-bit or 64-bit. They must all have the latest Updates and Service Pack.
- Again, a processor like Intel Core i3/5/7 or AMD Athlon 64
- In addition, a 2 GB RAM
- Moreover, you need 1 GB hard disk space
- Again, a multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- In addition, you need Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher.
- Again, you need Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6 installed.
- Compulsorily, a DVD drive (required for box installation).
- Furthermore, Graphics Suite requires an internet connection to sign in.
Versions of CorelDraw and time of release you should know to get CorelDraw for students.
|CORELDRAW VERSIONS||TIME OF RELEASE|
|CorelDraw Graphics Suite 11,12, X3,X4, X5, X6, X7 and X8.||Released in 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2016 accordingly.|
|CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2017||Released in 2017|
|CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2018||Released in 2018|
|CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2019||Released in 2019|
|CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2020||Released in 2020|
As you can see, that is the latest version of CorelDraw for students, CorelDraw Graphics suite 2020.
Features of CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2020
It comes with design for print or web complete toolkit.
Moreover, you can create signage, logos, vehicle wraps, textiles, illustrations & many more.
Also, you can edit photos, manage fonts, and lay out multi-page designs.
Furthermore, you can learn quickly in a user-friendly design environment.
It has a free trial of 15 days, no credit required.
Download CorelDraw For Students Graphics Suite 2020
To download CorelDraw Graphics suite 2020, consider this important note.
Windows and MacOS users.
Click to download CorelDraw for students Free Trial. Available for 15 days!
Besides, if you intend to purchase yours, you can also decide to buy CorelDraw for students Graphic Suite. It enables you to enjoy the following:
- Firstly, you can have access to Multifaceted, collaborative software for illustration, layout, photo editing & more.
- Also, you get to use some cutting-edge tools
- You can also achieve next-level creativity with AI-powered image solutions & advanced font options.
- In addition, there is room for a game-changing collaboration
- Lastly, you can connect classmates and teachers as a student in a centralized cloud environment to streamline & simplify group communications.
Click to buy CorelDraw!
In conclusion, I am really sure this article, CorelDraw for students, has proven helpful. Don’t be surprised that as a student, you can create a world-class design with CorelDraw for students.