Learn how to create Gmail account with these simple steps. If this is your first time to create a Gmail account or probably need another account for your business or personal use, this tutorial will guide you through the process of creating it.
One interesting thing about Gmail is that with your Gmail account, you can have access to all Google products such as YouTube, Google+, Google Analytics, Google Play etc. This also implies that without a Gmail account, you can’t signup to all these services. This now makes Gmail account a great necessity.
At the end of this guide, you are expected to have created your own brand new Gmail account along with the Address. Don’t forget to drop me a line in the comment box below if you successfully create it.
The question now is; how can someone create a Gmail account? Before you begin, ensure you have your computer handy along with a good internet connection and follow the procedures below to create Gmail account for yourself.
How to Create Gmail Account (Beginner’s Guide)
- Open your browser and visit www.gmail.com
- Click More Option
- Click Create Account. This will open up the Gmail registration which you need to fill.
- Complete the account opening form and click the NEXT button. Note that if the username you intend using is already taking, then you can choose something similar or mix it up with numbers.
- Agree to Google’s Terms of Service as soon as you read through the policy by clicking the I AGREE button. After agreeing to Google’s Terms of Service, you will be redirected to a page where you will have to verify the account. Enter your phone in the space provided, tick the verification option that’s best for you and click Continue.
Note: If you choose the Text Message (SMS) option, Google will send a verification code to your phone through Text Message while the other option (Voice Call) will allow Google dictate the code to you directly via phone call. Once the code it’s received, Enter the verification code in the preceding page and your account will be created for you.
Read This: How to create an official webmail
Signing in to Your New Gmail Account.
- To sign in to your Gmail, visit www.gmail.com and enter your newly created email address and click Next.
Read: How to Send an Email in 3 Simple Steps
- Enter your password as shown in the image below and click NEXT. This is the last part of the tutorial. We are very glad you now know how to create Gmail account on your own. Now you can now start modifying your Google account through the settings link at the top-right corner of your account. This is optional.
If you find this tutorial useful, you may also want to see how to send an email with Gmail.
Leave a Comment