Yahoo Mail is a free email service from Yahoo. When you signup for a Yahoo account, you will have access to all Yahoo services like Yahoo Mail, Flickr and Yahoo Finance. If this is your first time of creating an account with Yahoo, don’t worry. In this tutorial, we will show you how to create Yahoo account easily.
To Create a Yahoo account is not difficult. The only requirements for signing up is your name, date of birth and a phone number. Without wasting much time, follow the steps below to sign up to a yahoo Mail.
How to Easily Create Yahoo Account
- Visit the Yahoo Hompage at www.yahoo.com.
- Click the Mail icon at the top-right corner of the page
- Right under the sign in form, click Sign up as shown in the image below
To sign up, Yahoo will require some personal information from you. That will be your first name, last name, username, date of birth etc. The username is the email address you wish to use and it is going to come after the “@yahoo.com” . For instance, if you use “david” as a username, the email address will be firstname.lastname@example.org.Read: How to Send an Email in 3 Simple Steps
- Complete the short form by filling out your full name, your username, password phone number and your gender to create Yahoo account. Note; if you want to use your an existing email address from another email provider, choose the option; “I’d rather use my own email address“. It is important that you write down your username and password in a secured place in order not to forget it.
- If the email address you intend using is not available, you will see a message in red that the Yahoo account already exists with that email address.
- After filling out the Yahoo registration form, click the continue buttonOnce it’s submitted, you will be redirected to a success page confirming your registration.
You may watch the video below for full details on how to create Yahoo account.
[youtube id=”oe6dWLY16CE” width=”600″ height=”340″ position=”center”]
Signing in to your Yahoo Account
If you already have an account with Yahoo or you just created it using this tutorial, go to www.yahoo.com/mail and log in with your username and password. If you forgot your password, click this link “Trouble Signing in?” to recover it.