Would you like to learn how to register for Diamond Bank internet banking? I will teach you how to that in easy and simple steps.
The Diamond bank internet banking platform is a robust and interesting service that lets you access and control your account alongside enjoying a beautiful interactive platform. You do not need to visit the bank anymore each time you wish to make a transaction. You can do that right at the comfort of your home or office.
Stick around to learn more about this service.
Features Of Diamond Bank Internet Banking platform
The Diamond bank online banking platform gives you access to a variety of services, some of them are:
- Monitor your Account: You can view and control your account, view and print out all your account statements in whatever form you want (pdf, CSV or excel). You can also view cheques and link up your Diamond bank account to other bank accounts.
- Transfer Funds: You can now transfer funds within Diamond Banks and other bank accounts. You can also transfer funds to other bank accounts outside Nigeria.
- Pay your Bills: You can pay bills such as Cable TV bills, internet subscription and Electricity bills. You can also search, book and pay for local or international flights.
- Manage your Regular payments: You can create, or modify your debit and credit cards. You can also request personal travel allowance and so on.
- Diamond eSUSU: you can create a savings groups with friends and family.
How to Register for Diamond Bank internet banking service
To get started on your journey towards banking with the Diamond Bank internet banking, simply download the Diamond bank internet banking enrollment form by clicking here for personal and visit here for corporate accounts.
Fill the form and submit it to the nearest Diamond branch or you can send a scanned copy of the form to Diamond Bank inquiry desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your account is reviewed you will be sent an email containing the access codes required to begin this journey.
Activating Diamond Bank Online Banking Service
- Visit the Diamond Bank internet banking page here
- Navigate down the page and click on “login without token“
- Next, select request/Forgot Password
- Enter your Diamond Bank online banking user ID (the one sent to your email) and phone number, then submit
- You will receive a password at your mobile phone.
- Go back to the Login page and enter your user ID and password.
- After loging in, you are required to change your password and create a PIN to authenticate the transaction.
- To complete your registration for more login, you will need a token, to get yours, you can start by clicking here
- You can now start using the Diamond Bank internet banking service
Related: List of Banks in Nigeria
There’s so much you can achieve on the Diamond Bank internet banking platform. Why not get started today to get a hold of these opportunities.
If you do need any more help, don’t hesitate to drop a comment below, lets discuss it.