In this post, you will learn how to get DirecTV Now free trial. Daily streaming services spring up on the internet. They are all set up to give you massive entertainment in diverse ways. So if you love streaming and watching films and shows on your smart devices, then read on.
What is DirecTV Now?
What is DirecTV Now? DirecTV Now is an online streaming service that shows live TV channels and it is owned by AT&T the telecom giant. DirecTV Now has rebranded to AT&T Now and only available in the United States and environs. And it is a streaming-only service that delivers entertainment live and on-demand to your desired devices. And there is no cord attached. When you sign up, you can start streaming breaking news, sports, live events and thousands of on-demand titles. And you can gain access to over 40 different streaming apps for the ultimate on-demand experience.
Besides, you have both premium service and a free trial to test drive the content. DirecTV Now Streaming service gives you access to 45+ LIVE CHANNELS at a subscription fee that is as low as $65 monthly without any annual contract. Also, cloud DVR storage is included with every package which means that you can record your favorite shows and watch them later. So, let me show you how to get the spectacular DirecTV now free trial.
Include: ROKU, 4K Roku TV, (model: 7000X), Roku non-4K TV, (model: 8000X, APPLE TV, Apple TV ,AMAZON FIRE TV,Amazon Fire TV (2nd Generation or newer), Amazon Fire TV Stick,(2nd Generation or newer), SAMSUNG SMART TV, APPLE , iPhone iOS 11+, iPad iOS 11+, Android™ phones 5.0, WATCH ON THE WEB using Chrome 58+, Safari 10+. Learn more.
Steps to get DirecTV now free trial
- Visit the AT&T offer page on their Website.
- And select a plan from the most popular plans and click Add or Remove button, before you click on the continue button.
- You may take some add ons programs like Starz, Showtime, Epix and so on. But note that the more add-ons you have, the costlier your monthly payment will be eventually.
- If you are okay with the packages then click on Checkout.
- Next, create your AT&T account. But you can enter your AT&T user ID and password if you have one or just enter your first name and last name and your email address, then accept the terms of service and enter the code on the screen and click on Continue.
Payment Information for the DirecTV NOW trial
- Next review your Cart and Promos. Here, confirm that the plan you have is actually the one you want to pay to get the DirecTV Now free trial.
- Then proceed to the Payment and Billing section and enter your Payment details. They accept credit cards, debit cards and so on.
- At this point, the DirecTV payment processor will debit your payment card to authorize the card. (Note that this charge is normally reversed automatically.)
- Next, you now have access to the plan that you had selected.
- And you can sign in on your device by using the website on PC and Mac, and on all other compatible devices, and start streaming and watching your choice shows.
- That is how to get DirecTV Now free trial
- Also, before the trial expires cancel your membership through My Account tab before you’re charged if you don’t want to keep the subscription.
What you can enjoy from DirecTV NOW
So, if you’re a new customer, when you purchase the Plus, Max plan or International packages, you will get 7 free days to stream the AT&T TV NOW service as much you can handle. And if you cancel within seven days, you will not be charged. Also, you can watch up to 120+ live channels and 10,000+ on-demand titles depending on the package you select. And add HBO or Cinemax if you pay an extra $5 each per month and get an Eyes, feast.
In addition, you can stream on up to 2 screens at the same time and watch on nearly any device like tablets, TVs, and phones. Moreover, there is no annual contract and no cable box or extra fees and you can cancel your service any time. But to stream on 3 devices simultaneously, you have to upgrade to a third stream for $5 per month.
Plans and prices
AT&T TV Now streaming TV plans, have Plus with HBO as its lowest plan which now costs $65 per month as of November 2019. The next plan is Max HBO and Cinemax, the most popular plan that costs $80 per month.
However, there are other plans like Entertainment at $93/mo, Choice at $110.mo, Xtra at $124/mo and Ultimate at $134/mo and more. Besides, it is good you learn more about the plans and prices now that you are getting the DirecTV Now free trial. See more details below.
- Plus with HBO gives you 45+ Channels. And you can get popular channels including ABC, MTV, CNN, and FOX. Also, you can enjoy your favorite shows, plus new movies every week.
- You also have MAX with HBO and Cinemax that give you 60+ Channels. With this plan, you have access to all the PLUS channels and more sports. And you can watch movies, sports, and your favorite series.
How to cancel Your DirecTV Now Free Trial
You must cancel the DirecTV now free trial before the 7 days trial period ends. If you do that, you will avoid recurrent charges. Follow the instructions below to cancel the DirecTV Now subscription successfully.
- Log in to your account.
- And click on the Gear icon to go to your account settings.
- Next, click on the account details.
- Also, click on manage my subscription.
- And then, confirm your cancellation on the next screen.
In this article, I showed you how to get the DirecTV Now free trial. First DirecTV Now is the same as AT&T TV Now. To get the trial you must be a new customer and buy the Plus, Max, or International packages. When you do, you will get 7 free days to stream AT&T TV NOW. Also, you need to create an account and enter your personal and credit card information. But you can cancel in 7 days and not be billed for the free trial. Try it now.