In this article, we will show you how to download photoshop for mac. Getting the Adobe Photoshop free may have been one of your goals. And it is fair to want the software free. But like all other things in this world, if you get it free you may place less value on it than when you buy it. However, Adobe products are all premium. So you can either buy or try the product for 7 days with your credit card. Also, Adobe Photoshop is software that is highly advanced and that you can use for digital imaging. Besides, it is used mainly by photographers, designers, web and video professionals. The app enables you to use your creative powers at its highest for 2D and 3D image manipulation and compositing. Also, you can use it to do video editing and image analysis.
In addition, because Photoshop is part of Adobe Creative Cloud, you will be able to get access to all the latest updates and future releases the instant they are available. Furthermore, to download any product, all you need to do is log on to the creative cloud website and select the software you want out of the applications listed there. The creative cloud suite has over 20 apps including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. So, you can get apps for photography, design, video, and so on. Besides, you can try the software for 7 days and select a standalone plan at $20.99 per month or the all apps plan and at $52.99 per month. Finally, the software is compatible with Windows and macOS. So in this post, we will show you how to download photoshop for mac immediately.
How to download photoshop for mac
Before you buy the Photoshop application, get the full system requirements for your Creative Cloud app, see System requirements | Creative Cloud.
Steps to download photoshop for mac
When you have purchased the product simply download Photoshop from the adobe.com website and install it on your desktop. Now, visit the Creative cloud page and select Photoshop
- Then click on the try for free button, for Adobe Photoshop.
- Next, select whether to try it as a single stand-alone app or inside the Creative cloud suite with other apps like InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom and so on. A Single app plan is $20.99 and all apps plan is $52.99. So click on the try button.
- Then enter your email that is your Adobe ID and click on the buy button, to enter your payment details. Pay by Credit or debit card.
- And then click on continue to Verification, to take you closer to download photoshop for mac
- At this point, Adobe payment processor will verify your payment card and if it is confirmed then, you will get access to the Creative Cloud Suite to download Photoshop to your computer.
- That is the first step to download photoshop for mac.
Download Photoshop for macOS
The next thing is to download and install the program for your macOS.
- After paying for the software, go to Adobe and sign in with your Adobe ID and password.
- And follow the onscreen instructions.
- Next, visit the Creative Cloud apps catalogue.
- And find Photoshop in the list, and then click on Download or install beside Photoshop.
- And your app will begin to download immediately.
- The Creative Cloud app will manage the download for you.
- That is how to download photoshop for mac using a free trial
- Note that your free trial starts when you complete the check out verification and it lasts for seven days.
- After this, the trial will automatically convert to a paid Creative Cloud membership, unless you cancel the trial before the 7 days expire.
- Learn more about the CreativeCloud.
- To cancel the trial sign in with your Adobe ID to manage the plan. Learn more.
In this post, we explained how to download photoshop for mac. To download it, you must select an all apps plan or a standalone app and enter your payment details to try the software for 7 days. And then download it onto your computer by signing into the Creative Cloud suite. You can cancel the trial if you do not want to be billed when the trial ends.