Things are more complicated when it comes to how to download songs on an iPhone from Internet because you cannot use the same method for downloading a song on an Android for an iPhone. This article is a tutorial to give you a simple guide on how you can download songs easily to your iPhone from the internet.
Let us waste no more time, to show you the way that you can download songs on your iPhone from the internet.
How to Download Songs on an iPhone from the Internet
How Can You Get Songs from the Internet for iOS?
This is one of the questions that many people ask, and if you are one of those people then you are on the right page. You can download any song of your choice on your iPhone from the internet using the following ways.
- Download iTunes on your iPhone. Also, you can get the latest version from the apple website
- On your iTunes library add songs. You can do that by opening the iTunes and go to ‘file’ and click on ‘add a folder to library’. You can also import all the music folders on your computer by using this same method. If you want to add a song you will need to purchase the song from the iTunes music store.
- You need to connect your device to your computer using the USB cable. Moreover, you may want to connect wirelessly, just scroll down on the page and you will see a section that will guide you through the process.
- This is where your decision matters, you need to decide on which music to import. In addition, you need to be careful here so that you do not download many songs that your iPhone can not carry. That is why it is advisable that you make a playlist with a smaller selection of songs that can fit on your gadget.
- Next, sync your device by clicking on the iPhone icon on the left-hand column of iTunes. On the top bar, you will see the music button click on it. If you want to sync a whole library, make sure the sync music box is checked, then click on the entire music library.
However, If you just want to sync a playlist then click on ‘selected playlists, artists, and genres’ and the selects playlist you made for your iPhone. The last thing you need to do is to select the ‘sync’ button in the bottom right-hand corner of iTunes in order for your device to start syncing.
- Finally, eject your device once the sync is complete. A small arrow eject button next to the iPhone icon under devices will pop up. That’s all you need to do.
What are the free sites to download songs for iPhone?
We will only be providing you with 4 sites where you can download any song of your choice for free namely;
This is one of the favorite apps when it comes to downloading and managing files on the iPhone. Get the app.
- Internet Archive
When you go to the site you will see the public domain and creative commons media. Also, you will see the music that you can select from. Furthermore, the interesting part about this website is that any music you want, whether a classical or older recording is free. Go to the website by clicking on this link. http://www.archive.org/
With this site, you can easily download and save the song from Youtube with just a few steps. Visit the website by clicking this http://www.listentoyoutube.com/
Just like the other site, you just have to visit the site to download any song of your choice. Go there now by clicking this link https://www.noisetrade.com/
In conclusion, you can see that it is easy to download songs on an iPhone from the internet. In addition, you may choose to use a computer or your phone. Furthermore, we equally provided you with different websites that you can download songs free to your iPhone.
We hope that you have found this article useful, please leave a comment.