One of the world’s biggest social media networks is Facebook having over 2 billion active users. It is currently one of the biggest sites to get videos from. So many users of this platform do not know how to download video from Facebook because it is not as easy as it sounds. Getting videos from there is not as easy as just clicking a button. It can be disappointing seeing educations, comedy or skit videos and not being able to get it because you don’t know-how.
If the scenario up there is your reality, it is about to be over. This post is going to explain some of the ways to download a Facebook video to your computer or mobile phone easily.
Ways to download video from Facebook to your Phone
There are so many applications out there that you can get in other to get video from Facebook but it isn’t advisable as most of them are not advisable. It could compromise the security of your phone, thereby giving you other problems. To download video from Facebook to your android in a safer way, follow the steps below:
- Use the Facebook application to open the video you would like to download
- Once it is opened, copy the URL by clicking on share.
- After copying it, open the site fbdown.net in any browser of your choice
- Paste the link you have copied where it asks you to download
- It will load, then tap and choose the quality of the video you want (HD or normal).
- However, if you are using the Firefox browser, click on the link and tap the video.
- After that, you will click on download link or save video depending on your browser
- After this, the Facebook video will be saved in your download folder.
Getting an application to download video from Facebook from an IOS phone is very stressful. In other to get it in an easier way, follow the tips I have given below;
Just as I have written above, open the video with your Facebook application
- Hit the share icon and then click on Copy Link.
- Open the fbdown.net in a browser. However, you can only use Firefox as chrome and safari do not support downloading.
- Paste the link wherever it asks and tap Download
- It will load and open another page, choose the quality of the Facebook video of your choice
- After this, click on the Download link.
- Go to the download section of your browser. If you are using Firefox, then check the hamburger icon on the right bottom side on the iPhone while it is located on the top-right if you are using an iPad.
- Tap on the video and click on “save video”.
- You will now start to download video from Facebook
- You can now access it in the Photos app
Ways to download video from Facebook to your Computer
The one thing that should be on your mind right now is whether it is a onetime thing to download video from Facebook or you will still do it regularly. If the latter is the case, you will need to get an external application. Anyways, whatever you choose, you will be able to find help below;
Downloading Facebook videos using a website
There are so many websites that can help you when you want to download videos to your computer but one of the best to choose will be written here.
- The first thing to do is right-click on that video you want to download
- Click on copy video URL
- Visit the website fbdown.net and paste the copied link where you are asked to
- After that, click on Download
- It will load and open another page. You will have to choose whatever quality (HD or SD) you desire.
- Click on the video and choose to save it on your computer directly from Facebook.
Downloading video from Facebook using an app
There are so many applications you can decide to opt for but the best is 4k video downloader. It supports so many platforms like Mac, Windows, and Linux and you will also be able to get the video in high standard quality. In other to do this, follow the tips I have listed below;
- First, go to 4kdownload.com to download and install it to make it easier for you to get a Facebook video.
- Once you have gotten the downloader, head over to Facebook to copy the URL of the video you want.
- Open 4K and then paste the link where it asks
- After this, the video link will be in the clipboard and you can choose whatever quality you want.
- Click download
- Your video will now be on your computer’s download folder
The advantage of using this application is that it will be much easier to download videos again if you want them regularly.
There are so many reasons why you would want to download video from Facebook. Your days of being frustrated because you cannot get the video you want is over. You can now have it on any kind of phone and computer. I hope these little tips will work for you.