Contacting Ecobank customer care agents through phone number, Ecobank WhatsApp number, email, live chat and through their social media handle like Facebook is an awesome new way to end all those trips to the bank. You no longer need to visit the bank each time you need to make complaints or inquire about new packages. There’s so much that can be done through the Ecobank customer care.
One unique and beautiful thing about this platform is that you can access it at any time of the day with any device that is within your reach. Previously, we discuss the different ways to transfer money from Ecobank. Today, you will be shown all the channels through which you can contact Ecobank with your complaints and enquiries without having to leave your home or offices.
Common Problems Addressed by Ecobank Customer Care
- Online banking Inquiries: You can make inquiries regarding Ecobank online banking platform and other packages you can access online, requirements and ways to increase your options. You can also reset your online password.
- Card transactions: You can make complaints about your card issues to their customer care agents to help you block your stolen debit card if you misplace it for any reason. With the help of Ecobank customer service, you can also change your card PIN.
- General Account issues: You can make queries about checking account balance when you visit any Ecobank Nigeria branches. You can also make inquiries about packages you can access through your type of Ecobank account and so on. You can also make complaints about the products you are currently using when you’re connected with their customer support agent.
- Cheque issues: You can track and stop a cheque if you wish through this medium.
- Account verification and reactivation: You can reactivate your dormant account and verify your BVN through this platform.
List of the Ecobank Customer Care Channels.
Ecobank has made available different ways in which you can contact the customer care in Nigeria. These services vary according to devices that can access them, You can contact them by email, Number or live chat and all platforms can be accessed 24/7.
Ecobank Customer Care Number.
You can call the Ecobank customer care through any of these phone numbers. Remember to have enough airtime when calling them as the call can be quite long:
Another good way is to WhatsApp Ecobank through this phone number:
Ecobank Customer care via Social Media
You can reach Ecobank customer service agents by sending a message on their Social Media platforms.
- On Twitter, direct all your inquiries and complaints to @groupecobank
- On Facebook, place all complaints and inquires on the Ecobank Facebook page
Ecobank Customer Care Email Address.
If you wish to use this medium to reach them, then send all inquiries as an email to email@example.com. Ensure you do not include your bank details in the message and you don’t have to include your card details as well; only include the first six digits and last four digits.
Reaching Ecobank Live Chat.
This is an awesome way to make all your inquiries and complaints as you have access to real-time solutions to your desires as quickly as they are made when you use the live chat system. It is also very economical as the only thing you require is access to the internet. It is a quicker and smarter way to get all solutions.
The different variety of the Ecobank platform ensures that you can choose any option that works for you at any time. Whether it is by call (when you have airtime) or it is by email or by live chat (if you have internet access). You can choose to use more than one of them at any point.
- Comprehensive List of Banks in Nigeria
- How to use ATM Card: Step by Step Guide
- How to open a bank account online
I do hope it works for you, let us know your experiences with the different platforms by through comment box below.