Ecobank transfer code has now made mobile banking much easier without leaving your house. Learn to transfer money via Ecobank mobile transfer code (USSD).
Do you own an EcoBank account and still visit the bank each time you wish to perform a transaction? Are you clueless about the Ecobank online banking platforms which help speed up your banking and financial transactions and enable you to work smarter?. Do you want to know about the Ecobank mobile banking platforms?. Do read on, I will show you how to use this service.
- 1 Ecobank USSD Transfer Code.
- 2 How To Transfer Money With Ecobank Transfer Code
- 3 Other important features of the Ecobank Transfer code for Money transfer
- 4 Ecobank Mobile Banking app
- 5 Benefits of the Ecobank Mobile app
- 6 How to Transfer Money using the Ecobank Mobile App
Ecobank USSD Transfer Code.
Ecobank transfer code (USSD) is an awesome and exciting service that enables you to perform 90% of your banking transactions at your comfort. This unique mobile transfer code of Ecobank works on all mobile devices (Windows, iPhone, Java, Android etc) and requires no access to the internet.
- How To Transfer Money From Sterling Bank To Other Banks
- All Nigerian Bank transfer codes For Sending Money
- How To Transfer Money From Your First Bank Account To Other Banks
How To Transfer Money With Ecobank Transfer Code
- Dial *326# on your registered mobile phone number
- You will receive an on-screen prompt which requires you to select the transfer option (intrabank or interbank)
- You will be asked to input the recipient’s bank account details
- Input the recipient bank to which you are transferring the funds
- An on-screen prompt will appear requesting that you verify the account numbers
- Input your PIN to confirm the transaction. That’s it!
Other important features of the Ecobank Transfer code for Money transfer
The following are the great hidden features on what you can do with the EcoBank Transfer Code features.
- Check your account balance
- View account statements
- Pay bills with ease
- Buy airtime for you and your loved ones
Ecobank Mobile Banking app
Ecobank mobile banking app is another beautiful platform that gives you an enhanced animated platform to easily transfer funds to all banks.
How to Activate the Ecobank Mobile Banking app
- Download the Ecobank Mobile app and click “New User” to register (Download from PlayStore if you use an Android phone. Download it from the Apple store if you use an iOS device And for BlackBerry users, you can download EcoBank Mobile App from the BlackBerry store).
- Fill the required information and submit
- After successful registration, you will receive an OTP to your phone registered to your mobile banking platform
- Log in to the app and insert the new 6-digit PIN
- Click on change PIN and reset to your desired PIN
EcoBank Mobile Banking App – Features
As a cash customer (owning an account on your mobile phone), with Ecobank transfer code or the app, you can send money, pay for goods, shop and use Go-Express.
An account customer, you can send, pay, shop and go express through your bank accounts.
As a customer with any card (Visa card or Mastercard) whether with Ecobank or with another bank, you can enjoy instant services.
- How To Transfer Money From Your Union Bank Account to Other Banks
- How To Transfer Money From UBA Account To Other Banks
- How To Transfer Money From Access Bank To Other Banks
- How To Transfer Money From FCMB Bank Account To Other Banks
Benefits of the Ecobank Mobile app
- You can send money to anyone whether in Nigeria or other countries up to 33 African countries (provided the person has an Xpress or bank account)
- Shop using your visa or card in any store
- You can pay bills with ease
- Even without the Ecobank transfer code, you can recharge airtime on your phone and that of your loved ones with the app
- You can even open an Xpress bank account with ease.
How to Transfer Money using the Ecobank Mobile App
It is very easy to use the Ecobank mobile app. All you need do is:
- Login to your Ecobank mobile app and click on Send money.
- Fill out the recipient’s account details and submit
- once the transaction is successful, you will receive an on-screen prompt saying so.
Banking has gotten easier and smarter especially since the introduction of the Ecobank transfer code and mobile banking system. Do enjoy this package for maximum experience. I hope you found this article worthwhile.
If you have any more questions, place a comment below.