Would you love to learn about the FCMB customer care and ways to reach them? If you do, then stick around to learn more.
First City Monument Bank of Nigeria also known as FCMB is among the banks in Nigeria that offers juicy innovative banking systems.
With the increased need for customer satisfaction, banking has now moved to a whole new level. You no longer need to visit your FCMB Bank branch office to make any complaints or inquiry. All this can be done from the comfort of your home.
An added advantage to this service is that you can access it from any device and at any time of the day, 7 days a week even during public holidays.
FCMB Customer Care Services
- Account issues and inquiries: You can contact the FCMB customer care agents to request for your account statement or inquire on issues concerning your present FCMB account balance via any of the customer care platforms
- Debit/credit card issues: you can inquire and make complaints concerning the use of your Debit/Credit cards. You can deactivate your card, request for a new one among every other card related issues.
- FCMB products and services: You can inquire and make requests concerning any of FCMB products and services
- Cheque services: You can stop and track all cheque transactions via the FCMB helpdesk in real-time. You can also request new cheque books through their customer support agents.
- Internet/e-banking inquiries: You can reset your internet banking password through the FCMB customer care desk. if you also have any other issues pertaining the e-banking system.
Using The FCMB Customer Care Service
Reaching the FCMB customer care is so exciting that you can contact the customer care representatives from any device of your choice. Whether by laptop, mobile phone or any other popular smartphones; it is all possible.
FCMB Customer Care Agents Mobile phone number
You can call the FCMB customer care representatives via the following numbers to lay all your complaints: 01-2798800, 0700329000 or you can WhatsApp at this numbers: (+234) 09099999814 or (+234) 09099999815
Using the FCMB customer care help desk by Email
You can also contact the customer care help desk via Email. All you need do is send a detailed write up of whatever you wish to inquire, stating your name and account number alongside the message (to ensure effective and real-time addressing of all issues) to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using the FCMB Customer Care service via Social Media
To ensure continuous customer satisfaction, FCMB has incorporated that all complaints and inquiries can be made through the FCMB social media platforms.
- On Twitter: direct all your complaints to the FCMB twitter handle: @MyFCMB
- On Facebook: Drop all your comments on the First City Monument Bank page
To ensure you have a better banking experience, why the continuous visit to the bank? The online services are much better and safer and are quite economical. Ensure you take advantage of all these beautiful packages to enjoy a better banking
Do contact us and let us know how much this worked for you. Do not forget to share with your friends.