Would you like to learn how to download FCMB mobile banking app for your Android phone, Blackberry, iPhone and Windows mobile phone? Then, you are in the right place. Recently, we shared a free guide about FCMB Transfer Code for transferring money to other banks. Today, we are going to give you a step by step guide on how to download and use the FCMB mobile app for all your banking transactions.
The First City Monument Bank also known as FCMB is one of the leading merchant banks in Nigeria as is among the most prestigious banks in Nigeria. Along with this innovative and technology-driven era, it has made available numerous awesome platforms with which all your banking needs take an “up” step in the right direction.
Read more: How Central Bank of Nigeria operates
FCMB Mobile Banking App – Overview
You can now control your FCMB bank account from your comfort zone. No need to visit the bank anymore to make any banking transactions. All you require is to use any of the packages put together by FCMB.
Among these packages is the FCMB app. It is a beautiful platform that allows you access to your bank account from your smartphone device from anywhere and at any time as long as you have an internet connection.
Read more: Learn foreign languages with your smartphone
Features of the FCMB Mobile App
FCMB has so incorporated this mobile application with awesome features. There’s so much you can do on this interactive app, some of them include:
- Access your account: You can view your most current account balance via this platform very easy. You can also view previous transactions done on your account via this FCMB app.
- Funds transfer: You can also transfer funds to any bank account in Nigeria and countries outside Nigeria; both FCMB bank accounts and any other bank accounts
- Funds Conversion: You can also convert your funds to other currencies to facilitate transactions done internationally
- Pay Bills: Paying off all your bills such as Electricity bills and cable TV bills can be made conveniently via the FCMB Mobile App platform
- Cheques control: You can also track, request, confirm and stop cheques transactions
- And a whole lot more
How To Download The FCMB Mobile App For Android, Blackberry, iPhone And Windows Phone
To download FCMB mobile app, you can simply do so by visiting your smart device’s mobile app store or follow the links below.
- For Android phones click here
- Windows phones click here
- For iOS devices click here
- Blackberry devices, click here
How to Register for the FCMB App
The FCMB mobile banking app is a user-friendly application and registration takes very easy steps. There are two major ways you can register for the FCMB mobile app.
Registration as an existing internet banking user
- Launch the FCMB Mobile app and select “Existing user”
- Next, click “I Agree” to accept Terms and Conditions
- Enter your personal details including your Account number, Login Name (or username) and Login Password as registered on Internet Banking.
- Next, click “Register”
- Your registration is now complete
Registration as a new user
- launch the FCMB Mobile app and select “new user”
- Next, select “I Agree” to accept Terms and Conditions
- Fill in your personal details including your phone number, Account number and other required areas.
- Next, select ” continue” and you will receive an authentication code on your registered phone number.
- Enter the authentication code and create a transaction password
- Congratulations, you can start using the FCMB mobile app
Note: At the inception of using the FCMB mobile banking app, your funds transfer limit is N5,000 but you can increase your limit. All you have to do is to visit a FCMB branch office.
The FCMB Mobile app is a plus to your banking need. Start using it today and take control of your bank accounts.
Do not forget to send us a comment on your experiences, we love hearing from you.