The Fidelity Bank of Nigeria now has awesome customer care agents for your complaints, enquiry and supports. Continue reading to know the various ways to contact Fidelity Bank customer care agents.
The Fidelity Bank Customer service is a beautiful platform to take advantage off. you no longer need to leave your home to inquire about any of the bank’s numerous services. All your complaints can also be accessed directly from your home, office or anywhere of your choice.
Related: Stanbic IBTC Customer Care Service
Fidelity Bank Customer Care – Features
- Fidelity Bank Customer Care – Features
- Why Contact Fidelity Bank Customer Care Agents?
- How to Reach the Fidelity Bank Help Desk
- How to Contact Fidelity Bank Customer Care via Email
- How to Reach Fidelity Bank Customer care via Phone number
- How to contact Fidelity Bank Customer Care via Social Media Platform
- Fidelity Bank Customer care Live chat Platform
- The Fidelity Bank complaints departments can be accessed 24/7 including weekends and holidays
- You can access all of Fidelity banks products and services at anytime
- All complaints and inquiries are dealt with in real-time
Why Contact Fidelity Bank Customer Care Agents?
- Card issues: You have access to monitor the use of your card, failed card transaction, card deactivation and so on using this platform.
- Inquiries: you can address all inquiries on the Fidelity Bank products and services via this platform
- Mystery Shopping: if you wish to shop anonymously, Fidelity Bank will be there to do all that for you.
- Account issues: you can request your account statement, reactivate your dormant account and also request for your current account balance via this platform
- Internet/e-banking issues: you can address all your internet banking issues via this platform including make complaints on convenience fee issues charged to you by registered fidelity bank POS merchants.
Read also: How Central Bank of Nigeria Operates
How to Reach the Fidelity Bank Help Desk
Fidelity Bank is quite unique in its Customer care service. It has provided different help desk platform specifically to ensure faster and quality services to its customers. You can contact the helpdesk via different platforms
How to Contact Fidelity Bank Customer Care via Email
You can send all your inquiries and complaints to the Fidelity Bank customer care email. Just send a detailed information of your inquiries including your name and account number (please do not include your credit card details for security reasons). Send this information to this email: True.firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Reach Fidelity Bank Customer care via Phone number
You can also call the fidelity Bank helpdesk via the number: 01-448-5252 or WhatsApp: +2349030005252.
Make sure to state your complaints as clearly as possible and when asked for your card details, give the first 6 card digits and the last 4 to ensure security.
Read also: List of Banks in Nigeria
How to contact Fidelity Bank Customer Care via Social Media Platform
You can also contact the Fidelity Bank customer care desk via any social media platform. It is free and easy.
- Through your Twitter account: Send all your complaints to the Fidelity Bank twitter handle: @fidelitybankiplc.
- Through Facebook: You can also post your complaints and inquiries at the Fidelity bank facebook page.
Fidelity Bank Customer care Live chat Platform
You can also chat with a Fidelity bank customer care agent via online platforms. It is an awesome exciting platform that allows for immediate addressing to all your inquiries and complaints. All you need do is go to their live chat page to begin that chat.
The Fidelity Bank Customer care service is an exciting platform to take advantage of. why visit the bank when you can work smarter and faster from your comfort zone.
If you have any other questions, do not fail to place a comment below.