Grammarly free trial for students is talking about how you as a student can access the Grammarly app without paying for the plan. It comes in two types, we have the Grammarly free and Grammarly premium. Its function is to helps students to check spellings, punctuations, and styles of grammar when writing. For you as a student, instead of spending more time proofreading, get the Grammarly free trial for students. Grammarly app will save you a lot of time. It will help you to spot your mistakes faster and will also provide you with the correct options.
What is Grammarly?
Grammarly is an online grammar checker. It checks and proffers corrections for your work. If you are a lecturer, student, or even a blogger you are liable to make small grammatical errors. This is where Grammarly comes in so get Grammarly free trial for students today.
Read Also: How To Use Grammarly
Types of Grammarly
They are two types of Grammarly, which are premium and free.
Grammarly premium can solve 250 types of errors. It has a power pack function such as vocabulary enhancement and plagiarism checker. This power pack function is what differentiates it from Grammarly free.
Grammarly free trial for students can only solve 100 types of grammar errors. It is a limited edition because of the number of errors that it can solve. If you are one of those writers who only want simple proofreading, then it is good for you.
How to Get Grammarly Free Trial for Student
- Open an account:You need to open an account with Grammarly to get started. After you open the account, the next thing you should do is Sign into the account by providing your name, email, and password. The free trial works for a new account and not just for an existing account. You can open an account by visiting their website
- Make sure you use the Grammarly free vision for at least a week.
- Send an email to Grammarly team: Grammarly has a team that monitors their account. After you finish using the free vision You will need to send an email to their team that you want to do a sponsored post. For you to test how it works and that you want an account.
- Premium: After step 3 above, your premium account username will be sent to you. After you have tested it, you need to write a review of the product.
- Free: For Free trial account, after you have submitted the published article, send it to Grammarly affiliate.
Steps on How a Student Can Use Free Grammarly Premium Account to Refer and Earn
If you are a student, it is very easy for you to earn using your referral link. All you have to do is to invite friends through your referral link. We will show you how you can use a free premium account by following the steps below.
- Create a new account. You can create an account with Grammarly by visiting this website.
- You will see a Grammarly extension on your browser add it.
- Log in to your account using the extension.
- On the extension page, you will navigate to its icon. Click on an invite and earn option.
- The last step is to send your link to friends and family and ask them to create an account using your link.
Note; for you to earn, your friends need to create an account using your link. The more they open an account with Grammarly using your link, the more you earn.
In conclusion, I hope you are enjoying your Grammarly free trial for students and equally using your referral link to earn. In addition, Grammarly free trial for a college student is very beneficial, because you need it to correct errors as you write, and for proofreading your work. Similarly, the Grammarly premium helps you to check for plagiarism in your content.
Go on and start the free trial today. You have nothing to lose but so much to gain. You can also Share this content in social media and write to give me your experience with either the free or premium package.