Simple steps to create a Facebook Ads Campaign
- 1. Log into your Facebook Ads Manager and select Audience. You will find in the audience drop down menu click on Business Manager at the top left hand sideot the screen on your mobile phone or computer.
- 2. Click on create Audience and select custom Audiences. Again you will find and Create Audience at the top left on your screen, we are going to select custom Audience, which will allow is to set up a campaign that reaches people who visited a website.
- 3. Select Website Traffic. You should see some options there on your screen but we are going to focus on website traffic so that we are reaching the people who get to the site.
- 4. Select your target audience from the drop down Menu.
You’ll be taken to a screen, it allows you to create your audience. You have the options of targeting the following
- Anyone who visit your website
- People who visit specific pages
- People visiting specific web pages but not others
- People who haven’t visited in a certain amount of time
- Custom combination
To show you how it looks, we set up custom Audience targeting people who visit our blog, As you can see above. You can target date, range, give it a name and you are ready to get started.
- 5. Get your pixel code and place it on your website. If you don’t already have a pixel tracking code on your website you will need it in order to start.
WHAT Is PIXEL CODE: its the code that you will need to put on your website to track visitors.
WHY IS IT CALLED PIXEL CODE: THE CODE Will place a tiny 1×1 pixel on your website that is transparent and could not be seen. It allows the visitors to your website to be tracked. Just by knowing they have seen the pixel, you will notice a particular page on Your website have taken a particular action.
Here is how you can get the code in your audience section of ads manager.
You will find your new retargeting campaign, select it then click action view panel in the drop down menu.
You will get your pixel based code, which you can place on your website if you are capable, or have your developer put it in there . And your ready to go.
See photo below
Making your Facebook ads campaign successful.
In order to get the most out of your campaign you will have to make sure that you are getting audience attention and giving them a good reason to get back into your purchase funnel.
Start by planning your campaign! Do you want to target people who got to your page but didn’t go further ?
Maybe someone who checked a certain pair of shoes but didn’t make the purchase. You could easily target these folks with an ads offer of a discount and free shipping which will encourage them to buy your products.
You should create an ads account that will catch the eyes of your audience and I’m sure they will make a purchase.