This article will teach you how to download .net framework 3.5 for Windows 10 and 7. Microsoft created the .NET Framework as an environment for running applications. Also, the.NET Framework 3.5 is an improvement of .NET Framework 2.0 and 3.0 with added features. And there are different versions now. Also, many developers create their programs to run on this platform and focus their application on a specific version. So whenever you get a pop-up message that you are trying to run an application that needs a .NET Framework version 3.5, it means that this version is not installed on your computer.
And that is why in this post, you will learn how to download net framework 3.5 for your windows 7 and 10. Let us begin right away.
How to download .net framework 3.5 for Windows 10 and 7
New features of .NET Framework 3.5
- It comes with deep integration of Language Integrated Query (LINQ) and data awareness. This fresh attribute will help you to write code using LINQ-enabled languages to filter, enumerate, and make projections of numerous types of SQL data, collections, XML, and Datasets by using a similar syntax.
- Besides, ASP.NET AJAX allows you to make well-organized, more interactive and deeply-personalized Web experiences that work across all the most popular browsers.
- And it now has a new Web protocol support for building WCF services including AJAX, JSON, REST, POX, RSS, ATOM, and several new WS- standards.
- Also, you now have complete tooling support in Visual Studio 2008 for WF, WCF, and WPF, with the new workflow-enabled services technology.
- And it has new classes in .NET Framework 3.5 base class library (BCL) that deal with many common customer needs.
Details of the software
- And the File Size: is 2.7 MB
- File Name: is dotNetFx35setup.exe
- Also, it is Version: 3.5
- And the date Published: is 11/20/2007
Operating System it supports are Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista and Windows XP. And the Processor must be a Minimum of 400 MHz Pentium processor or equivalent; it is recommended that you have a 1GHz Pentium processor or equivalent. The RAM of a minimum of 96 MB; and 256 MB is suggested. While Hard Disk should be up to 500 MB of vacant may be needed. You do not need a CD or DVD Drive. But the Display of 800 x 600, 256 colors (lowest amount); 1024 x 768 high color, 32-bit (suggested)
Related: When was Microsoft founded and by whom?
Steps to download net framework 3.5
- If you have installed former versions of .NET Framework 3.5, you must uninstall them before running this new version. Use your Add or Remove Programs settings on your computer to uninstall them.
- And make sure you have the newest service pack and important updates for the version of Windows on your computer. Besides, you can visit Windows Update to find any recent updates.
- Also, make sure you have Windows Installer 3.1 installed before you install this service pack
- And then to download .net framework 3.5, click the Download button on this Microsoft page to begin the download.
- Next, to save the download to your computer for installation later on, click Save.
- Finally, if you want to cancel the installation, click Cancel.
- That is how to download net framework 3.5 on your windows computer.
How to Install the .NET Framework 3.5
After getting the download net framework 3.5, to install it is easy. Just enable the .NET Framework 3.5 through the Windows Control Panel. But this option needs an Internet connection. And it works for Windows 7, 8 and 10. So, follow these steps below to do it successfully.
- Depress the Windows key on your keyboard, and type “Windows Features”, and then press Enter.
- Then, you will see the Turn Windows features on or off dialog box.
- Next, choose the .NET Framework 3.5 (it includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) check box,.
- And then select OK,
- Next, reboot your computer if you are prompted to do so.
In this article, we explained how to download net framework 3.5 for Windows 10 and 7. It is easy to do. Just go to the Microsoft page set up for the.NetFramework and click download. Then allow the software to run. To install it just use the control panel of your Windows PC to turn the feature on and click ok. I hope this tutorial helps you to get the software and install it easily.