Are you United State citizens and you are looking for the easiest and fastest way to immigrate to Canada from the US? Here, I will provide you with steps on how you can go about it.
Let me point this out to you that it is very easy and fast to immigrate to Canada from the US. You may want to get a temporal or a permanent home in Canada, it is important that you get the latest information. Most people immigrate for certain reasons. This will take us to our next outline.
Immigrating to Canada from the US – Top 11 Reasons.
- It is very easy to immigrate your full family.
- Canada has free education.
- They have free medicals.
- Being skilled workers or investors, migration is possible.
- Canada has many opportunities for professionals in the information technology sector (ITS).
- They provide a permanent residence status to the citizen who has lived there within three years. And this will make them eligible for Canadian citizenship.
- For dual citizenship.
- They are entitled to government welfare benefits such as free medical facilities, free education etc.
- As a citizen of Canada, you will also have minimal government regulations when starting up your own business.
- They are the best country to live in the world.
The easiest and fastest ways to immigrate to Canada from the US
This steps below are the easiest and fastest ways to immigrate to Canada from the US. And they are also part of immigration processes.
- Visitor Visa: When you have a good reason to visit Canada like, coming to see the beautiful country for example. It will be very easy to get a visitor visa. Rather, then coming for the reason to get a job, when you don’t even have a work permit visa. But with your visitor visa, you can meet potential employers and make arrangement for a work permit visa.
- Study permit: When you can afford the academic fees or your parent can equally afford it too, then it is easy to get a Canada visa. Canada offers numerous programs like engineering, nursing, accounting etc and some of the universities in Canada are considered as one of the best in the world.
- Live-in-caregiver: If you are not a skilled worker then the easiest way to get into Canada is through the live-in caregiver program. The requirement you need to be a full live-in caregiver is just your high school result, six-month training experience and your ability to speak English and French. With these requirements, you can get a work permit.
- Working holiday: When you meet the requirement, you can go to Canada on an open work permit.
- Spousal sponsorship: When you have a spouse that lives in Canada, it is very easy for you to immigrate there. Note this; you must not involve yourself in marriage fraud because Canadians have people set in place to arrest such persons.
- Work permit with a job offer: When you have a job offer it is very easy to get a work permit.
- Trade agreement: when you are coming to Canada base on the fact that you want to impact their labour market then you will be given a Nafta visa. And if you have stayed there long enough you can apply for a permanent residence.
Questions you may be likely asked are:
- Your nationality
- Your age
- Your language ability
- Your family members
- Your education
- Your work experience
- Your health status
- You can also be asked about your criminal record
- Your income and/or net worth
- And also you may be asked to give details on any job offer.
You must be ready to provide answers to all these questions. When your answer is correct, your immigration to Canada from the US easy will be made easy. Bear it in mind that if you provide the wrong answers to these questions, it will hinder your immigration processes.
Lastly, I will also bring this to your notice, that Canada and the US have a strong relationship. These two countries share certain things together like culture and history. With this kind of relationship, it is faster for a United State citizen to immigrate to Canada.
Read these also: