Here is how to recharge GOTV using mobile phone easily in 3 Minutes.
The easiest way to recharge your GOTV monthly subscription is by using your mobile phone. These days, almost everything can be done with your cell phone. I remember in those days, decoder subscription can only be done in their offices and dealer outlets. Everything has changed now for good. You can now recharge your decoder such as GOTV with just your mobile phone.
Are you finding it difficult to recharge or renew your subscription on GOTV? If yes, then you are on the right page. Here in this post, you will be shown the easiest ways to pay for your GOTV subscription with just your phone. While going through this guide, if you encounter an issue, kindly place a comment below okay? Now someone asks me this question a few days ago; how can I subscribe GOTV with my phone?
How to Recharge GOTV using a mobile phone.
- Check the bottom of your GOTV decoder for your IUC number. Your IUC number is that big 10-digit number printed in a red sticker.
- Now with your phone, go to https://www.quickteller.com/gotv
- Select the packages of your choice (GoTV Lite, GoTV Value, GoTV Plus, GoTV Mobile Access or GoTV Max) and the amount. You can check here for the various GoTV packages and its channels for more details.
- Enter the IUC number earlier noted from the bottom of your decoder. The GoTV IUC Number is usually a 10-digit number at the bottom of the decoder.
- Enter your Email Address (You can create a Gmail Account if you don’t have any)
- Provide your mobile phone number in the box
- Click the green “Continue” button
- When the confirmation screen shows up, click on “Pay“
Congratulations! you now know how to pay GoTV subscription with your phone.
That aside, do you know you can also do your GoTv subscription through bank USSD codes? Well, I don’t think you know how to go about it. Am I correct? Do not worry, I will walk you through the process of renewing your GOTV plan using the following steps.
GTBank GoTV payment code.
The process involved to subscribe your GOTV decoder via GTBank USSD code is not difficult at all. Just dial the USSD code: *737*37*AMOUNT*GOTV IUC NUMBER#.
Ensure you specify the amount correctly and your Decoder IUC number printed at the back of the GoTV decoder before you press the SEND button. Alternatively, you can use the GTB mobile app platform to either renew or recharge your plan.
First Bank GoTV payment code.
If you have a bank account with First Bank, I will show you how to subscribe GoTV with First Bank shortcode (USSD). The process is just for you to grab your mobile phone and dial: *894*AMOUNT*IUC NUMBER#. Remember, if you experience any issue while using this First Bank GoTV USSD code, without delay, quickly contact First Bank customer care for immediate support.
I suppose you now know how to recharge GoTV using mobile phone and bank USSD code. If you need more help, there’s a comment box down here for you to leave any question you might have or contact GoTV customer care and you’ll get a response in a jiffy.
Related: How To Write And Get Paid in Nigeria
GoTV Cheat Code – Is there anything of such?
There has been a lot of questions on the internet on how to watch GoTV free. Do you think such a thing like GoTV subscription cheat code really exists? Do not worry. In case you need some of these GoTV tricks right in your email box, kindly share this post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Then, leave your comment below this post and ensure you fill out the full name and email space too.