Apple iWork is a suite of programs that is designed for personal or business use. It is the creation of one of the world’s largest information technology companies. Even though it was mostly built for macOS and IOS operating systems, iWork for Windows is available via the iCloud website.
Individuals can create stunning and professional-looking documents. It is possible to collaborate with other users in real-time. This makes it possible for team members in an organization to work on projects even if they are not together.
The Apple iWork consists of three programs which are a spreadsheet application, a word processing, and a desktop publishing program, as well as a presentation tool.
You can create documents that look stunning, sensational, and attractive with iWork. It is easier to design presentations with animations, effects, and graphics.
Features of Apple iWork
- Create Stunning-looking documents
- Ability to Collaborate with others
- Several built-in document templates
- More than 30 in-built spreadsheets templates
- Simplified Toolbar
- Built-in iCloud
- Advanced Tools
- Data Visualization
- Data Animation with Interactive charts
- Cinema-quality Animations
What do I benefit when I download Apple iWork for Windows?
The iWork processing program is called “Pages”. This tool is used to create gorgeous and eye-catching documents without much hassle. Its pre-built templates make it very easy to create reports, CVs, or posters without starting from scratch. However, you can also start with a blank document. Pages also offer more than 500 shapes which you can edit and add into documents.
When you download iWork for Windows, real-time collaboration will be possible. What this means is that if you have other people who need to contribute to a particular project, you will all be able to work together as a team without any physical meeting. It is easy to create, edit, view, and enhance documents together. In addition to that, you can also track whatever changes made.
An application called Numbers on iWork allows you to create spreadsheets. This you can do either from the in-built ones or designing from start. You can create spreadsheets for your invoices, budgets, or invoices. Furthermore, you can create stunning and impressive presentations. It is very easy to do this using the ready-made Apple-designed templates.
There is the keynote feature. This lets individuals apply high-quality animations to their documents. Using the Magic Move effect, you can animate and morph graphics and objects very easily. Additionally, you can add transitions such as Object Cube, Clothesline, Object Pop, and Object Flip. Finally, you can access any of the software via browser-enabled devices. You can access and edit your work through the web. These are some of the benefits you get when you download iWork for Windows.
Before you can start installing iWork, update your system to the latest version of Windows 10.
Steps to download iWork for Windows
Before you can install the software on any system at all, the first and most important thing to do first is to create an Apple ID. You will need the ID to log into the iCloud website.
- Open your browser window and go to this web address. Once, the Apple website appears and you can create it. Scroll down and click the “Create your Apple ID” at the bottom center of the page.
- After clicking, a window with a form will appear. Fill the form correctly and click on continue. Make sure you input a working email.
- To verify your email address, input the activation code that will be sent to your email. Type in the verification code and continue.
- Now you can successfully log into iCloud.com. You will have access to a different suite of applications including the iWork for Windows.
- Fill in the requested information (ID and password). Read the privacy statements and then click continue. Then read the terms and conditions and click “Agree”.
- Once you have completed this successfully, your user profile will be displayed.
- Now, click on “Start Using iCloud”. All the iCloud icons will appear after this action.
- Click on the iWork application and launch it.
As long as you have created your account, you can access it from any computer. It is compatible with most browsers and Operating Systems. This is for those who want to use the iWork without Apple devices. Unlike Microsoft Word, you do not need any subscription as it is free to use.
Finally, that is how to get the iWork for Windows successfully. This software has high reviews online and is one of the best office suites out there.
- AbiWord Download (Free) for Windows and Mac
- Microsoft Office Suite: Features, Pricing And How It Works