Jiji Nigeria is a free classified website in Nigeria connecting sellers with buyers. If you have any new or used items you think you don’t need any more, you can just visit the Jiji Website and place the advert for free. A lot of companies and individuals like me have used this website several times to sell old items.
For your information, Nigeria is really changing for good. I remember in those days when we don’t have such platforms to sell our used items. We have to travel a long distance to sell those things. But today, it is history. With the advent of online classified website like Jiji Nigeria, such things are now possible with the snap of a finger. Another similar website is OLX. Buying and Selling on OLX is very similar to Jiji.
How Does Jiji Nigeria Really Work?
As a seller who has some products to sell to buyers, making good use of the Jiji Nigeria platform to advertise your products or services for free is never a bad idea. The jiji platform has various categories to cover the products you want to sell. If you are new to selling items on Jiji Nigeria, you may want to see the step by step guide on how to sell easily on Jiji ng.
Meanwhile, if you are a buyer, you just have to visit the Jiji Website and make your search through the search box for the product you want to buy. If any of the product or services meet your need, then go ahead and contact the buyer immediately before someone else beat you to it (If you understand what I mean).
Jiji ng Safety tips for Buyers
- Always meet the seller in person, inspect the item properly before making payment.
- Never make payment in advance for goods you haven’t seen. It is advisable to make payment after checking the goods.
- Avoid disclosing personal or financial details such as your bank account details.
- Don’t agree to use money transfer services like PayPal, Western Union money transfer, MoneyGram or Payoneer etc.
Safety Tips, Dos and Don’ts for Jiji Sellers.
- Asking buyers for payments before delivering of goods is not acceptable. Though, charging your buyers for delivery fee is acceptable but payment must be done when the goods is being delivered.
- Always meet your buyers in public places for when transacting.
- Unless you are sure about your buyer’s motive, do not disclose your personal details.
For details, support or complaint, you can reach the Jiji customer care by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you find this article useful, please share it using the social media buttons below.