Learn more about the Keystone Bank transfer code and other methods for sending money from your Keystone Bank account to other banks in simple steps by reading the instructions below.
Keystone Bank, according to Wikipedia, is one of the smallest banks among the banks in Nigeria. Since the onset of technological revolution around the banking world, there’s so much you can now achieve in simple and faster steps.
The Keystone mobile transfer code is an awesome new way to connect with your loved ones and business partners. it enables an easy way to send funds from your comfort zone to the accounts of anyone anywhere in the country. You do not need to
Keystone Bank Transfer code – Features
The Keystone Mobile transfer code is quite easy to use and the best thing yet is that you can access it at anytime in the day from any type of mobile device (Android, Java, Windows, iPhone etc) 24 hours, 7 days a week. All you need is to make sure you use the Mobile Phone number registered to your Keystone bank account.
How to Register for the Keystone Mobile Transfer code
To start accessing this beautiful platform, you must register for it with your bank account. To register, all you need do is:
- Dial *533# from the mobile phone registered to your bank account and click 1. Register
- You will be required to enter your bank account number to verify you have an account with them
- Next, You need to create a PIN for future use in authenticating transactions and then you are all good to go.
Please note: you will be charged a small token of N50 for using this service to transfer funds
How to transfer funds from your bank account to other banks
To transfer funds via the Keystone bank account, dial *322*082# from your mobile phone:
- Dial *533# from your mobile phone
- Select payment method (Mastercard or Verve or Visa card)
- Enter the last four digits of your ATM card
- You will be required to enter the recipient’s account number
- Next, you will be required to recheck the account number especially if it tallies with the name on the screen
- After this, you will be required to enter your PIN to complete the transaction.
It is all so easy and very fast!
Read more: How to open a USA Bank account in Nigeria
Other things you can do through Keystone USSD Transfer Code
There’s so much that can be done via the Keystone Bank transfer code, you can do the following;
- You can check your Keystone Bank account balance
- Airtime Recharge is so easy on this platform to both friends and loved ones
- Payment of bills such as DStv and utility bills
- Merchant payments
- and a whole lot more
Also read: Current Account Meaning And How it Works
The Keystone Bank Mobile USSD transfer code is a simple way to make your banking a whole lot easier. If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to place a comment below.
Do share with friends and loved ones !!!