This article will show you how to download KineMaster Pro video editor. You may have the desire to edit videos to share with your friends but lack the money to buy costly video editing software. Or you do not have a Pc and on the other hand, a beginner in video editing. If you fall into those categories or just want to have an application you can use on your Android or iOS devices then this article is for you. Allow me to introduce you to KineMaster Pro. KineMaster Pro is a free editing tool for Android phones. It is a full version with all options. KineMaster Pro has both the free and premium. And the application comes with powerful tools that you can use easily. Like multiple video layers, blending modes, voiceovers, chroma-key, speed control, transitions, subtitles, special effects, and so on.
Also, even if you have no knowledge of editing you can learn to edit with this tool on your Android smartphones. You will be able to do things that were only possible on PCs like amazing edits, motion tracking, and animated illustrations. Although KineMaster is free to use, a watermark is added to videos and Premium assets and some tools. To remove the watermark you can buy a monthly subscription at $4.99 or yearly at $39.99 in-app. This will unlock all the editing tools and all the items in the KineMaster Asset Store. Note that subscriptions to KineMaster Premium will renew automatically unless you cancel in Google Play. And KineMaster also offers a free trial of its service with limitations. So to advance to the next stage, let us show you the steps you need to take to get KineMaster Pro video editor right now.
How to download KineMaster Pro Video Editor
- Visit the download page at https://kinemaster.pro/
- Then select the download button at the top far right side of your screen
- And click on it. It will redirect to Kinemaster Pro Google Play store page
- Click on Install Button
- Then sign in with your Google account and then enter your password
- Then Click on install again and the APK will be downloaded to your Android phone.
- But if it fails to download, that means you should associate your email account to your Android device. Do that by signing in to your email account (Google account) on your Phone. Then try it again.
- That is how to download KineMaster Pro video editor
- You may also choose to download the app directly from the KineMaster website by clicking on the download button then you are redirected to Media Fire website where you can download the APK.
How to install App Downloaded from Third Party Websites to Android Device
If you want to install any third party app manually on your device, you will need to allow unknown source permission on your device.
- Locate Settings on your Android device
- And Click on Security
- And then you will see the Unknown Sources option.
- Just click on it and turn it on.
- Next, you can download the latest Kinemaster Pro v4.9 APK.
- And then locate the KineMaster Pro APK file and click on it to install. So, Click Install
- Then allow the software to run
- After a few seconds and you will see kinemaster pro video editor installed on your device
- That is how to download KineMaster Pro video editor again
Key Features of KineMaster Pro
If you download kinemaster pro video editor, then you should also know the features in the application.
Below are a few of its features for your reading delight.
- And many layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting
- You can reverse your videos to give it a unique look
- There is blending modes to create startling, beautiful effects
- it comes with voiceovers capability, background music, voice changers, and sound effects
- And you have editing tools to trim, splice, and crop your video
- Besides the Asset Store provides music, clip graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more to enhance your video, updated weekly
- It is integrated with EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
- there is the Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
- Power to export 4K 2160p video at 30FPS
- You can control speed for time-lapse and slow-motion effects
- Also, apply different colour filters to make your video stand out
- Finally, you can share work on YouTube, Facebook, Dropbox and so on
I am sure that with the explanation of how to download KineMaster Pro video editor, you can now do it easily. Besides, it will cost you nothing if you just want a video editing tool you can use to learn video editing using your smart devices instead of PC. Try it today.