Kotak Mahindra online banking registration and login process are not as difficult as you think. Learn about the Kotak Mahindra Mobile Banking app. Continue reading as I bring you interesting awareness into the Banking By online Platform, the Kotak Mahindra Bank way.
The Kotak Mahindra online banking app is a great platform to use. It is one of the innovative platforms set up by the Kotak Mahindra Bank of India to ensure Customer satisfaction to every bank account with the Kotak Bank of India. The Kotak Mahindra Mobile banking platform allows you to have access to all banking transactions 24/7, all year round. Therefore, all stress involved from visiting the bank is reduced ensuring better banking experience.
While going through this online banking process, you can contact Kotak Mahindra customer care if you feel you need help in any way.
Kotak Mahindra Online Banking – Features
All round Security
The Kotak Mahindra mobile banking app is a very secure platform that makes use of https encryption package to ensure no leakage of data during communication and transaction. It also uses a two-way authentication system to ensure you are covered with all-round protection.
You can open an online mobile account with this Mobile app for savings in just 5 minutes. You can also purchase a debit card for 811 banking.
There’s so much you can do with this Mobile App. You can check your account balance, view past transactions on your Kotak Mahindra Bank Account, transfer Money to beneficiaries and other sorts of funds transfer. You can also purchase health insurance via the Kotak Mahindra online banking platform.
You can apply and pay bills via the app. You can also access special mobile tariff plans to increase your banking experience.
You can view a summary of the activities carried out with your credit card as well as apply for credit card loans using this amazing mobile app.
You can purchase, and redeem mutual funds, as well as keep track of your investments also.
You can visit the M-Store through your Kotak Mobile App to purchase tickets for both international and local flights. You can also subscribe to magazines and so much more via your Mobile app on the M-Store.
You can request new chequebook, make inquiries on the cheque, stop cheques as well as switch the primary account of your debit card via your Kotak Mobile App. You can make all Demat Services on your Kotak Mobile App.
Online Banking Precautions
Despite the Security system of this device, it is very important to understand that you have to also ensure some precautionary measures from your own end to be reassured of zero fraudulent activities on your account. Here are practical steps in achieving this feat:
- Never share your Mobile Banking PIN with anyone
- Make sure to download the Kotak Mahindra Mobile App from your local Mobile App store only to ensure you have the real application.
- The Kotak App is developed by the Kotak Mahindra Bank and is designed as a free app, report to the Bank if you see otherwise.
- Protect your application from online viruses.
- Avoid rooting your device as it increases chances of hacking
How to download the Kotak Mahindra Mobile App
To download the Kotak Mahindra online banking app, you can simply open the mobile browser and type “app.kotak.com” to get started or visit your app store through the following links.
For more personalized routes to your app store:
- If you have an Android phone, download it from PlayStore here
- iPhone devices: download it here
- For Windows phone: click here
Activating Kotak Mahindra Online Banking App
- Launch the Kotak Mahindra Mobile App
- Log in with your Customer relationship number (CRN), this number is displayed on the surface of your Debit/credit card
- Authenticate using your Debit/Credit card details or internet Banking password
- Create a 6 digit PIN
- You will then receive an activation code to the phone number linked to your account
- Enter the activation code to complete the registration.
Start banking with the Kotak Mahindra Online Banking App today and cease all that movements to the Bank Branch office. Increase your banking experience with a faster, smarter banking network. If you need more help, contact their customer care representatives via email, phone number or live chat.
Do not forget to share this with friends.