In order to attain Microsoft Gold partnership, you must meet its requirements. A Microsoft Gold Partner requirement is just the steps that you need to follow in order to make the application successful. Microsoft is a computer software the is design to create windows, internet explorer, hardware and others, in order to help people and business throughout the world maximize their full potential. You may be looking for answers to questions like; what is a Microsoft Gold partnership? What are the Microsoft Gold Partner requirements?
How much does it cost to become a Microsoft partner? and so on and so forth. You will find answers to all these questions and more as we proceed. By the end of this article, you will be satisfied with the answers you got.
Microsoft gold partnership: What it is all about.
A Microsoft Gold Partnership is not an individual partnership but a company. The company has to agree to collaborate and establish a close working relationship with Microsoft. This company must have earned the highest standard of Microsoft’s worldly recognized partnership program for it to be given that title.
The Microsoft program comes in stages. You need to complete one stage before you can move to the next stage. You cannot jump any stage.
The Microsoft Gold Partner requirements.
Microsoft has a community called the Microsoft Partner Network community. In order to attain the Microsoft gold partnership status, you have to join the community, qualify for membership and become eligible and lastly, you need to meet the requirement. The Microsoft gold partnership requirements are as follows:-
- You must complete the registration with the Microsoft partner network community.
- You need to assign key contact roles through the Partner Membership Centre.
- You need to have a certification and sales requirement.
- You need to have four qualified Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCTs) that have equally passed one or more certification exams issue by Microsoft. One of them must have passed the licensing overview assessment and two must have passed the sales and marketing assessment.
- You will need to submit five customer references.
- You will need to earn 120 partner points.
- You will have to pay the gold competency fee.
When you have met this requirement, you will now be called a Microsoft Certified-Gold partner.
The cost of joining Microsoft Partner.
The Microsoft Partner membership is entirely free. But as a member, you need to invest an annual. The Microsoft Gold membership annual investment is $5260.
7 Microsoft gold partner accreditation
After you must meet the Microsoft Gold partner requirements and you are a Microsoft Certified- Gold partner, then you have competencies in the following listed accreditation below:
- Gold Cloud Productivity.
- Gold Data Analytics.
- Gold Cloud Platform.
- Gold Application Development.
- Gold Datacenter.
- Gold Data Platform.
- Gold Enterprise Mobility Management.
Conclusively, a Microsoft Certified-Gold partner has a high level of competence and expertise with Microsoft technologies. The company is also capable of deploying a particular Microsoft business solution. And also don’t forget to always renew your membership yearly.
Now, read How to Join the Microsoft Partner Program.