Most of our pictures do not come out perfect as we would like it to be. So, it is necessary to edit either by sharpening the image or even changing its filtering before we will be satisfied with the finished work. We might even decide to just powerful editing applications to change the exposure, balance, color and so on. One of the most popular tools for that is Photoshop. However, there are also many online photo editor like Photoshop.
If you are not a professional photographer, you might find Photoshop difficult to master. Another factor to consider is the cost of purchasing it. You can get access to different alternatives of Photoshop that will help you fix your images all the same. Apart from photographs, businesses also make use you these tools to represent their brands and catch the attention of potential customers. In other words, photo editing is a very important aspect of marketing and branding of any sort.
Benefits of Online photo editor
The benefits of using online photo editor like Photoshop or not are limitless. Some of its benefits are:
- An editor can automatically enlarged images in order to fix certain imperfections in it.
- Businesses use editors to build their brand and create awareness for their products or services. A good and standard image that advertises business attracts customers more, builds and improves sales.
- Online photo editors can help to compress data and thereby takes less space for storage.
- It can help individuals or businesses build credibility as people tend to trust genuine images, unlike stock ones. If you are just launching yourself into the professional world, always remember this.
- You can also use it to crop out unwanted parts of images without any problem.
- One can use different images for several purposes. All you have to do is change their backgrounds.
- You can use tools like a lasso, marquee, and edge detection to select parts of images for editing. The whole image will not be affected and you can get rid of whatever blemish you want.
- Online photo editors like Photoshop can help you design images that you will use on multiple platforms. They will have the same impact on any platform.
- You can also use these editors to scale your images easily especially when designing websites.
Types of Online Photo editor like Photoshop
Although, Photoshop is one of the most popular editors out there, there are so many ones you can use if you can’t seem to get it. Some of the alternatives are below;
This is an online photo editor that has so many standard and advanced tools. It uses HTML5 and this makes it run easily on any web browser without any plug-in. Photopea has its own set of brushes, filters, layers, adjustments (hue, brightness, saturation, sharpening and so on) and blend modes. You can use it to create posters and banners.
It supports formats like PNG, GIF, JPG, XCF, SVG, BMP, and sketch formats. This app is an online photo editor like Photoshop and they both have the same keyboard shortcuts. You can use for free but you need to upgrade to the premium version which is $5 if you want to remove ads.
This is one of the online alternatives of Photoshop and one amazing thing is that it is free. You do not need to have any skill to use it as it is very easy to use. This tool uses formats like PSD and export in PXD. PNG, JPG, and BMP. It also has advanced tools like color replacement and cloning that you can only find in software you pay for.
Pixlr has several tools, filters, and brushes that you can access easily. You can edit quickly and also make all sorts of web banners. If you want to get the ad-free version, then you will have to upgrade to its pro version which is $5.
This is another free online photo editor like Photoshop that is known and used globally. Although its options might be limited in comparison to PS, it has some similar features like docked panels, filters, image effects, and layers. To be able to access better and more standard features, you might have to upgrade to its paid version which is $9 per month. With sumo paint, your projects can be saved in the cloud and accessed anywhere worldwide.
This one requires a flash plug-in before it can run on a web app. Once you have that, it is very easy to use and also has a layer editor that is fast. This online photo editor is an alternative of PS and has a variety of editing for effects, filters, colors and many more. You can apply make ups and get rid of wrinkles from facial features when you make use of some of its retouching tools.
One of the most amazing things about it is that it is totally free. There is no need to upgrade or pay for any kind of version. You should also know that there is no reason to sign up to use it.
If you are new at this, this is a very good online photo editor like Photoshop. It does not do the same thing with it but at least, some of its features are impressive and decent. You can enhance images for social media platforms like Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and also retain the quality of your images even if you decide to print out. It also has frames and stickers that you can use.
Additionally, it has multiple themes and free storage in the cloud. You can unlock more of its features by paying $4.95 every month.
You can also use this alternative without paying. It has features that can be compared even with the most famous online editors. There are so many options like filters, effects, animations, and several more. You can upload images from the computer or insert URL of images. It is free and does not require payment to unlock additional features. With it, you can also share pictures directly on different social media platforms.
Online Photo Editor Like Photoshop: Conclusion
Those are all the online photo editor like Photoshop. Although some of them cannot offer the same option it does, they are very impressive to use.