PayPal is an American financial service company that offers you an easy way out to make all your transactions by electronic method to all parts of the world.
PayPal is owned by eBay and is the most preferred way for sending money and receiving payments for your all your online transactions both locally and internationally. To learn more about businesses you can do from home, See 5 Great Ways To Make Money From Home.
There are two types of account you can own with PayPal. You can own both a business account and a personal account. I will teach you in this article, how to open a PayPal business account and what you stand to gain by opening one today. if you wish to learn how to open a PayPal personal account, see How to open a PayPal account and verify it.
- 1 Why use PayPal Business Account
- 2 How to signup to own a PayPal Business account
- 3 How to make your account ready to accept payments from clients
- 4 What you should Know about your PayPal Business Account
Why use PayPal Business Account
Access to your money quickly
All transactions done through PayPal, no matter the distance shows within minutes. From there, you can transfer to your bank account with ease.
Provides a better experience to your customers
Your customers enjoy a convenient method of payment, they don’t need to have or create a PayPal account and can use any currency they prefer. PayPal business account also offers a built in mobile checkout to ensure that your customers are satisfied.
No Hidden Charges
PayPal only charges only a fixed percentage and transaction fee on every product sale. They don’t cash any extra charges on setup, statements, withdrawals, cancellation or any other hidden charges as with other electronic methods.
Very easy Setup
PayPal is among the best and easy ways to do all your international transactions. PayPal boasts of a very easy to use platform.
How to signup to own a PayPal Business account
To own a PayPal Business account, is quite easy, all you need do is to follow this easy steps.
- Visit the PayPal website and click the signup link
- Select region, then click create business account
- Fill out the PayPal registration form to complete your registration
- To setup your payment solution, view the setup guide on the page
- The best is website Payments standard, so your customers can pay to you without having to signup on PayPal.
How to make your account ready to accept payments from clients
- Login to your Paypal account
- Confirm your email
- Confirm your Business name to appear on your customers credit card or bank statement
- Link your funds by linking your bank account to your PayPal account
- You can also apply for a PayPal business Debit MasterCard
What you should Know about your PayPal Business Account
- You can own the two types of PayPal account so long as it is linked to different emails
- Opening a PayPal account and sending money are completely free of charge for your PayPal business account
- With your business account, you can accept an unlimited amount of credit cards
- You cannot receive money from your clients to your personal account
- Gmail address, when opening PayPal is more recommended, since Gmail has a special authentication software for PayPal users. to learn more how to market your business by using your email, see; Using E-mail as Marketing Tool.
Doing all your online businesses with PayPal (buying and selling) is so much easier. there’s a lot of benefits that makes it worthwhile. I hope you found these tutorial useful, if you have any more questions, do place a comment below.