PayPal Customer Service Number, Email And Full Contacts.
PayPal Company was formerly known as Confinity in year 1998 and later called “PayPal” in 2001. The principal owners of this great establishment are: Ken Howery, Max Levchin, Luke Nosek, Elon Musk, and Peter Thiel. The company CEO and Chairman are Dan Schulman and John Donahoe respectively. It has its headquarters in 2211 North First Street, San Jose, California, United States.
PayPal Company is an American company that is exclusively known for its online payments system worldwide. It deals with products payments systems and credit cards, having the following as its subsidiaries
- Paypal Credit
- Xoom Corporation
- Tio Networks
These various subsidiaries offer different services which shall be stated quickly.
- Online money transfer
- Payment processor for online vendors, commercial users and auction sites.
- Receive funds electronically
- Purchase goods online
- Online money donations to the desired person, group or community
- Sell goods and services to large market without personal contact
- Mass payment availability
- Bills payment
This company remains an outstanding organization and one of the largest online payment processors all around the globe. It could be considered as the safest way in embarking on online shopping judging from some of its advantages as enumerated below.
Advantages of Using PayPal.
- Flexibility: it allows multiple bank accounts, credit cards, and debit cards in funding your PayPal account. This gives lots of assurance of not having your credit card declined when trying to purchase goods and services because PayPal will fund your order using any of the different sources automatically based on the bank account that has the stipulated amount and whose network is much fair as at the purchasing time.
- Use of PayPal App: this is good news for those using an iPhone. For much easier and faster deals, just visit the Apple iTunes store and search for the PayPal app. With this APP, you will be able to shop online and transfer funds in whatever location. It allows for bill payments, sending money, and fair enough, you can also review your transaction history. Scared of losing your cash in-case you misplaced your phone or stolen? Just chill! No transaction will be completed without imputing your secret personal PIN. More interesting path of the APP is that it’s not rigid on using a particular iPhone for transactions. Meaning even when you are not with your personal phone, you can quickly use a friend’s own hence the APP has been enabled, and then you just type in your account details.
- Cost: Cheers! PayPal is cost free. Irrespective of how many times in a day you transact or how heavy your order seems, there is absolute no charges applied. Off course, no bank can even allow such withdrawing or transferring money to people from your account without charging you. No wonder, eventually everybody took advantage of this factor by using this medium for personal and business dealings. Because you won’t be asked for processing fees, no membership fees, no service charges. All forms of customer service support are totally free.
- Enables Personal transactions: with this great advantage, we can say that PayPal is certainly made for everyone. You really don’t have to be a business person before you can use the service. Imagining receiving an urgent call from your child or sibling in school either local or outside the country for money. You wouldn’t need to waste your time and pay heavily for western Union money transfer charges to get money across to your loved ones. In few seconds, you can be rest assured to have completed such task.
- Safer means of fund handling: many have be indebted for a whole life time as they lose a huge sum of money to thieves and armed robbers while moving the fund from their homes to their place of businesses. But with PayPal, you can operate a cashless policy without fear of who is watching you.
Also read: Paypal: How to securely sign in
PayPal Customers FAQ
Questions must definitely arise from both PayPal old users and intended customers having one or two issues to align. We compiled a list of questions you probably might be needing answers to and these are:
- How do I create PayPal account?
- How Do I Contact PayPal customer service?
- How to secure your PayPal password for your account
- How to reset your PayPal password
- How to get PayPal PIN Number
- How to link your bank account PayPal account you just opened
- How to use debit cards with online payment
- How to add a PIN to your mobile PayPal APP
- How to change PayPal business debit/credit cards
- How to MAKE a PayPal mass payment
- How to refund or held payment on PayPal
- How to resolve a billing issues on your PayPal account
- How to issue a partial payment for goods/services
- How to fix common error messages
- How to cancel a PayPal payment
If any of the above stated are your plights or another kind of issue, don’t get agitated. That’s why we are here to guide you through and prevent you from getting yourself worked up. The next stage of resolving any of your issues will be to contact PayPal customer service or support.
PayPal Customer Service Telephone Numbers.
You can contact PayPal for support or enquiries through the following phone numbers: 009 1 402-935-2050 (Main Support), 8882211161 (USA based), 4029352050 (Outside USA).
Also read: How To Create A Paypal Business Account
PayPal Customer Support Email.
PayPal customer service email address is meant primarily for customer complaints and you can reach them via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure you state the subject line clearly when composing your email.