In this article, I will show you how to get Photoshop download for Windows 10. You can only be at your creative best if you have an enabling environment to excel. And Adobe products can give you that leverage to be the best in graphics designs, photography and more. But Adobe products are mostly premium. So you can either buy or try any of their products for 7 days with your credit card. Also, Adobe Photoshop is software that is highly advanced and that you can use for digital imaging. Besides, it is used mainly by photographers, designers, web and video professionals. The app enables you to use your creative prowess at its highest for 2D and 3D image manipulation and compositing. Also, you can use it to do video editing and image analysis.
In addition, because Photoshop is part of Adobe Creative Cloud, you will be able to get access to all the latest updates and future releases the instant they are available. Furthermore, to download any product, all you need to do is log on to the creative cloud website and select the software you want out of the applications listed there. The creative cloud suite has over 20 apps including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. So, you can get apps for photography, design, video, and so on. Besides, you can try the software for 7 days and select a standalone plan at $20.99 per month or the all apps plan at $52.99 per month. Finally, the software is compatible with Windows and macOS. So in this post, I will show you how to get Photoshop download for Windows 10 at once.
Adobe Photoshop download for Windows 10
Before you buy the Photoshop application, check the system requirements for your Creative Cloud app. See System requirements | Creative Cloud.
Steps to get Photoshop download for Windows 10 by free trial
To begin the process, visit the Adobe Photoshop trial page.
- So, click on the start your free trial button.
- And another page opens. So choose a plan.
- The options to select from are individual, business, students and Teachers plan.
- You can either select the default plan for individuals that bills at US$20.99 per month or choose the Creative Cloud All Apps plan at US$52.99 per month.
- Next, enter your email address to log in or Create a new Adobe account if you are a new user. Also, you will see the information for you to set a password after purchase.
- So, after entering your Email address click continue, and another page opens asking you to Sign in to continue. So enter your password, and then click on Continue to try Photoshop.
- Select a Payment Method. Adobe accepts Credit, debit card or PayPal. So, enter your credit or debit card details on the Adobe checkout or payment page. After entering your credit card details, click on continue to Verification.
- At this point, Adobe payment processor will verify your payment card and if it is confirmed then, you will get access to the Creative Cloud Suite to download Photoshop to your computer.
- Next, choose, Start your free trial at the bottom of the page.
- And if you are a new user, you will see a message on the screen asking you to enter a password for your account. Choose “Set your password” and follow the instructions on Adobe’s website to set your new Adobe account password. And you can use it to get all Adobe products.
Steps to download free Photoshop software and install it
The next thing is to download and install the Photoshop software on your computer.
- Next, follow the instruction on the screen to install Photoshop or Open the Creative Cloud Desktop app.
- And if you see a dialogue box that asks you to Sign in; sign in with your Adobe ID and password and agree to the Terms of the License.
- But, if you did not see a piece of information about the Creative Cloud on the screen, then you can download and install the Creative Cloud app yourself from the Adobe website.
- Next, find Photoshop in the list of products and then click on Download or install beside Photoshop.
- And your Photoshop app will begin to download immediately.
- Now, wait for Adobe Photoshop to complete the installation.
- Also, after the Photoshop app finishes installing it will launch automatically.
- But if it did not, go to the Creative Cloud and use the “open button” there to start the Photoshop app.
- That is how to get Photoshop Download for Windows 10.
- Note that your free trial starts when you complete the check out verification and it lasts for seven days.
- After 7 days, the trial will automatically convert to a paid Creative Cloud membership, unless you cancel the trial before the 7 days expires.
- You may cancel the trial before it ends.
- To cancel the trial, sign in with your Adobe ID to Manage the subscription. Learn more
- Finally, learn more about the CreativeCloud.
In this post, I explained how to get Photoshop download for Windows 10. To download it, you must select an all apps plan or a standalone app and enter your payment details to try the software for 7 days. And then download it onto your computer by signing into the Creative Cloud suite. You can cancel the trial if you do not want to be billed when the trial ends. I hope this helps you to get the Photoshop download for Windows 10 with ease.
- Download Adobe InDesign Free Trial Version for Mac & Windows
- How much is Adobe Lightroom? – The Cost Breakdown