Most times, there are quite a few ways you can get Photoshop free for students working well on your PC. You likely can get a discount if you are a student or affiliated with an educational institute, else, you cannot get the free student version of Photoshop.
Photoshop CC is the most up-to-date version and the only version of Photoshop you can download for free trial. However, if that does not work for you, you can always download a very old version of Photoshop.
Photoshop Student Free – Discount
Meanwhile, Adobe does not always offer a minimal on Photoshop alone. Students can get a 65% discount on the full Creative Cloud bundle. This does not just get you Photoshop CC, but a lot of other powerful apps like Illustrator, Light-room, Spark, and InDesign at all very significant rate.
Even in most cases, with the discount at that rate the entire costs lesser than the 1TB Photography Plan and Single App Photoshop subscription.
Students can choose a plan that goes in two ways. Both annually;
- Annual prepaid: ₦92,794.15 per year (VAT included) or ₦86,356.80 per year
- Annual, paid monthly: ₦7,680.22 per month (VAT included) or ₦7,196.40 per month
You will have to identify your student eligibility or institutional affiliation to get this discount.
Photoshop student free trial
There are cases you search and weary over trying to get Adobe but cannot afford to start a subscription just yet or you need a little while to test the Photoshop CC. Adobe lets you get a week to use Photoshop for free. Then all you get to do is download the 7-day free trial of Photoshop CC. The download provides you with the entire version of the software.
PC users would need windows & at least or later at a 2GB RAM though 8GB is recommended. Mac users will need macOS version 10.13 high Sierra, 10.12 sierra pr Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
You can read Adobe FAQs about the free trial. That is if you have made up your mind, and decided for it already then just goes ahead and Download the free 7-day trial of Photoshop CC which I will broad for you below.
Download your free trial
At this moment, the best way to get a version of Photoshop free for students running without paying anything is to rather sign up for the free trial, and then end it before the trial ends. Abode offers a free 7-day trial of the latest version of Photoshop, which you can start whenever you want.
- You need to find your way to the Adobe website (https://www.adobe.com) where they offer the Adobe Photoshop CC Free Trial. Check out the FAQs to learn more, and “select your free trial” when you are prepared to start.
- Once you have done that, it would not take a while before it starts the download automatically. The download will work on both MacOS and the Windows 10 as long as you have several GB of storage space ready to acquire it for the app and software.
- So after the progress, look for the Photoshop_installer.dmg and open it. Adobe will download the Photoshop program and the Creative Cloud (CC) desktop onto your computer because this allows it to tempt you with a variety of other Adobe apps in addition to Photoshop. You’ll sign up with an Adobe account or open a new one, you’ll have to pay through the membership after the trial ends.
- After this, you have the go-ahead to use Photoshop for 7-days, and the trial starts on the day that you download, be sure to cancel the trial and remove your creative cloud if necessary so that you don’t get to pay for anything afterwards.
After the trial, it is very difficult to get another free trial, you can be sure to think Adobe makes it like that. And if you delete your Photoshop or use another PC to sign in with a new Adobe account, you mostly would not get another free trial, but it does not always work that way. And if you are looking for more Photoshop student free version, you can also always install Photoshop CS2.
- Download Adobe InDesign Free Trial Version for Mac & Windows
- How much is Adobe Lightroom? – The Cost Breakdown
- How To Download Adobe Premiere Pro free Trial for Windows and Mac