SBI Mobile Banking app downloaded to your Android, iPhone or Blackberry phone can be used to start mobile banking. Here’s how to start SBI mobile banking now.
According to Wikipedia, the State Bank of India (SBI) is among the best banks in India. With Customer Satisfaction as their number one priority, it has set up unique platforms to ensure that customer satisfaction is always achieved. There are many different platforms, products and services all geared towards achieving this goal.
The State Bank of India (SBI) Mobile Banking App is one of its numerous products for your personal use. The SBI Mobile app lets you carry out a whole lot of Banking transactions from the comfort of your home without having to visit the Bank for anything.
SBI Mobile Banking App Features
Account Services: You can check your account balance, view past transactions as well as review all activities are done with your account via this Mobile App.
Funds transfer: you can also send money via the State Bank of India Mobile Application to friends and family, both accounts connected with the State Bank of India and other Banks.
E-store: it’s so easy to access the E-store when you use the App. There’s so much you can purchase via this route and at discounted pricing.
E-payments: you can use platforms such as Easy money, Flexipay, Encash as well as other online payment systems via this mobile application.
Products and service: You will receive the latest information on new products and services via your SBI mobile banking app ensuring you stay ahead of all year round.
How to download SBI Mobile Banking App
You can either download the SBI net banking app by visiting this link sbicard.com or you can visit your local mobile app store to get started. For more personalized access directly to your app store, follow this links below:
- For Android devices: download it from Google PlayStore
- iPhone devices: download from iOS store
- For your Windows mobile devices: go to Microsoft store
- For Blackberry phones, download it here.
How to Activate the State Bank of India Mobile App
- To get started, launch the State Bank of India Mobile App and click “ first time user” button
- Enter your credit card number and the CVV number all on the surface of your Credit card
- This will instantly generate an OTP that will be sent to the mobile phone number linked to your bank account.
- Enter OTP and click “proceed”
- Set your preferred user ID and password
- Fill in your personal details and confirm
- Your username and password are thus settled. You can now close the app and relaunch it to get going on all those lovely transactions.
You may want to contact the SBI customer care support agents if you encounter any issue while downloading or activating this mobile banking app.
To ensure that you have all-round protection while using the SBI mobile banking app, do ensure to follow the following precautionary measures.
- Do not download any applications from your app store that is not officially censored by the State Bank of India. Always check if its valid with the Bank before using them.
- Never store your user ID anywhere on your phone as it may be stolen.
- Do not click on any link to any other website or email/SMS to access “Mobile OnlineSBI”.
- Never enter your user ID and passwords on any websites except for https://m.onlinesbi.com and https://www.onlinesbi.com.
The SBI mobile banking app will decrease all hassle associated with Banking. Do ensure to take advantage of the State Bank of India Mobile App and start your journey on better, smarter and faster banking.
Do send us a comment on your thoughts and questions about the State Bank of India.
Don’t forget to share with your friends and family.