Learn more on how to transfer funds from your Skye bank account to other banks using the Skye Bank transfer code and other methods I will be showing you in this post.
Skype bank now offers you exciting and awesome solutions to your banking needs. You no longer needs to follow the traditional banking methods of having to visit the bank each time you have a transaction to make.
All you need do is read and understand this detailed instructions on how to successfully carry out your transaction using any or both of the two methods i will show you.
- 1 Using the Skye Bank Mobile app (SkyeMobile)
- 2 Using the Skye Bank transfer code to transfer funds
Using the Skye Bank Mobile app (SkyeMobile)
The Skye bank mobile app gives to you almost an unlimited access to your bank account, allowing you make numerous transactions at your comfort. it offers you a smarter approach to fulfill or your banking desires.
How to activate the app
- Download the Skyemobile app from your app store. (You can download it from Google PlayStore if you are an Android user. Download Skybank App from Apple Store if you use the any iOS device. BlackBerry users can download the Skybank app from Blackberry store.
- Launch the app and select “signup”
- Read and accept the disclaimer
- Input your phone number and email address
- Create a PIN and password
- After a successful registration, you will receive a congratulatory message.
- At this stage, an activation code will also be sent to your phone
- Input the code into the onscreen prompt that came up at that same time
- Another congratulatory message will be displayed advising you on your daily limit (1,000,000 naira)
- Next, you will be required to create unique security answers and questions
- And that’s all, you can start using your app to make transactions immediately.
How to transfer funds using the Skye bank mobile app
- Navigate your app and select send Money
- Input the recipients bank details and submit
- its all so easy to use.
Other uses of the Skye bank mobile app
- Balance Enquiry
- PIN Change
- Airtime Recharge
- Bills Payment (Cable TV, Electricity Bills e.t.c)
- Card Control
Using the Skye Bank transfer code to transfer funds
The Skye bank transfer code is yet another awesome way of accessing your bank account and making transactions. The good thing about this method is that you do not require internet to be able to access this network. It also works well on all kinds of mobile device. All you require is the phone number linked to your bank account.
How to get started
- Dial *833# on your registered phone
- An on screen prompt will appear requesting you fill in your bank details
- You would also be required to create a PIN
- Ensure the phone used is registered to your bank account
How to transfer funds using the Skye bank transfer code
- Dial *833# and Select 3. to transfer
- Fill in the recipients details and send
- you will be required to confirm using your PIN
Limit on the Skye Bank transfer code service
- Transaction limit daily is N20,000
- You must always use phone number registered to your account.
I’m glad you now know how to transfer money to other banks using the Skye Bank transfer code and the mobile app features. I hope this tutorial serves you well. Do not remain in the dark about enhancing your banking experience. All you need do is work smart by making use of one or the both of the methods listed here. If you need more help, do not fail to leave a comment behind. I will be happy to help you.