Learn how to start Stanbic IBTC Internet banking through the Stanbic IBTC online banking platform.
You may have probably heard about Stanbic IBTC. There is a popular misconception that the bank only caters to wealthy companies. This is false news, Stanbic IBTC Bank not only caters to the wealthy, but also to every other individual; from the poor to the wealthy. There’s a package for everyone.
Stanbic IBTC is a part of standard bank group, an organization that combines standard banking procedures, with investment banking, loan services, insurance services etc. They cater to the financial needs of different types of people in the society.
Stanbic IBTC is the part of the company solely responsible for personal and business banking, corporate banking and investment banking.
Internet banking with StanbicIBTC is a wholesome experience, all you require is to have an account with the bank. And Now, getting an account with the bank is so much easier, you can now get an instant account online. This new account is quite beautiful since it offers an awesome minimum balance of 500 Naira.
Do you wish to get one? Here’s a quick tutorial on how to open the instant Stanbic IBTC account online and how to start using the Stanbic IBTC Internet banking platform.
How to open a Stanbic IBTC Bank account online
- You can access the stanbic IBTC webpage at www.stanbicibtc.com, then click on Nigeria, this will redirect you to Nigerian online Homepage.
- Click on the instant bank account button or more quickly access it at http://instantaccount.stanbicibtc.com:9663/index.html.
- Click Yes if you have a BVN number on the page or dial *565*0# on a registered phone to get one. Insert the BVN number and your date of Birth then click Next.
- Next, fill up some information such as your email address and other personal information.
- You will be asked the kind of one time confirmation code, SMS or Email, click the option that works best for you.
- Lastly, an account number will be generated for you.
- To collect your instant debit card, you will have to visit any branch of Stanbic IBTC bank closest to you to collect yours.
Read This Also: How to Open a Domiciliary Account in Nigeria
What are the limitations of this account
You can only make a one time maximum deposit of 50,000 Naira and a total maximum deposit of 300,000 naira using this account. This is quite okay since its a new savings account.
Furthermore, If you wish to upgrade this account, visit any branch of stanbicIBTC with the following materials.
- a passport photograph
- valid ID (permanent voters card, national identity card, international passport etc).
- Two references from current account holders (if you wish to upgrade to current account)
How to register on the Stanbic IBTC internet banking platform
To enjoy the different internet packages with Stanbic IBTC, follow these easy steps to start the Stanbic IBTC Internet banking.
- Go to the Stanbic Official website: www.stanbicibtcbank.com and click on Online banking menu.
- Select internet banking and you will be redirected to the Internet banking page.
- Also you can click on www.stanbicibtcbank.com/internetbanking straight ahead.
- Click register account. and input your stanbic IBTC account number and other necessary information.
- The rest is all straightforward.
How to avoid fallout when registrating with Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking
The Stanbic IBTC internet banking platform is quite power packed with lots of packages, there are some technical details that you need to look into. This is to avoid incomplete registration issues and other technical difficulties. Here are a few of these requirements.
- If your browser is not of specified version, kindly update it.
- Versions of browsers supported include Internet Explorer 9, Mozilla Firefox, chrome and Safari up-to date versions.
- If your browser is not up to date, you will receive a pop-up window requesting that you update it.
Opening an account with StanbicIBTC can open doors to awesome packages and as a bank linked with other affiliations, it can pave way for investment opportunities and insurance options with the standard bank group. do not hesitate to open an account with them today.
For comments and questions, please drop a comment below, and lets talk about it