In this article, we will explore how to download Turbo C++ for Windows 10. Turbo C++ is an improved and faster version of the popular DOS-based Borland Turbo C++ integrated development environment. You can now run the software on Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10 and other operating systems like Mac and Linux. This improved version has all the features in the old Borland software except that the former incompatibility problems that stopped its use in the new Windows editions, has been solved. Also, before modern graphically-based software development environments came, all the major applications were developed inside DOS settings. Unlike many other applications that ran in the DOS setting, the Borland app is still important. And this has led modern developers to make the version 3 program of old Borland Turbo C++, accessible on modern Windows systems.
With this Turbo C++ program, you can now have access to the former DOS development environment on your modern PC or laptop. In addition, you are able to create or modify or test DOS applications easily, with more stability due to the integrated DOSBox support. Besides, it is free and you have Full IDE package made up of a compiler, debugger and so on. Finally, the app is now compatible with all the Windows operating systems with full window screen mode. So to help you run turbo c++ for windows 10 on your computer, below are the steps to download the app and install it.
Downloading Turbo C++ for Windows 10
System compatibility: Windows 7, Vista, and XP need .NET 4.5 Framework, Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit), including the Mac and Linux operating systems.
Steps to download Turbo C++ for Windows 10
Note that the program is open-source software and so you can download it from any website you feel is safe and install it on your computer.
- First, you have to download the Turbo C/C++ Zip file.
- And then extract the zip file in your Windows drive.
- After you have extracted the file on your Windows drive, you will see a Turbo C/C++ folder.
- Next, copy that folder and paste it on the C Drive of your computer.
- And then open the folder on the C Drive where you will find Turbo C/ C++.exe application.
- Now, run the Turbo C/C++.exe application and then the compiler will startup.
- That is all.
- So start running the programs of the Turbo C/C++.
- Now that you have the download of the turbo c++ for windows 10 and installed it, start exploring its capabilities.
Features and Highlights
Here are the features of the Turbo C++ for Windows 10.
- The award-winning Turbo C++ is now useable in the modern Windows OS.
- You can now gain access to an old-school development environment on your modern PC or laptop.
- And create, modify or test DOS apps with ease.
- It has improved stability introduced with integrated DOSBox support.
- And it comes with full IDE package like a compiler, debugger and so on
- Furthermore, it is available on all modern Windows OS versions (both 32-bit and 64-bit) such as Windows 7, Vista, 8, 10, 2003, Server 2012, 2008, and 2008 R2.
- And it is 100 percent free.
In this article, we shared how to download Turbo C++ for Windows 10. You can get the program free because it is open source. Also, you need to search for a trustworthy website to download software. Finally, after downloading the program, run it and start using it on your Windows 10 with full screen. Try it now.