In this guide, you are going to learn how to use the UBA transfer code and other methods to send money to other banks.
Once upon a time, transferring money used to be a complete pain. You had to visit your bank to withdraw the money first and then you would in turn go to your friend’s bank (the person you want to transfer the money to) to deposit the money. You had to deal with the long queues at both ends (your bank and your friends bank).
In recent times, you could transfer using an ATM, again you had to deal with long queues and yet another network issues (your friend could receive the money anytime from immediately to much later, all very terrible).
Presently, most banks in Nigeria now offer awesome online packages where you can send and receive money without stress. UBA is not left behind in this new development. UBA offers beautiful awesome ways to which you can transfer funds to other bank accounts with much ease and at your comfort.
Do you wish to learn how to transfer money from your UBA account to other bank accounts?. do read on.
The benefits of using this method to transfer money to other banks
- You can send money to any bank account
- its very fast and easy
- You do not require internet
- You can transfer up to 1 million naira
- Any phone can be used
What do you require
All you require when making use of this service, is to ensure that the phone number you use is registered and linked to your UBA bank account.
How to transfer with the UBA mobile transfer
To use the UBA mobile transfer, just follow this easy steps:
- Dial *919# from your registered mobile phone
- An onscreen prompt will come up
- select one to signup (if you haven’t done so before)
- Select 5 to Send money
- Choose payment method (there are two options: 1. for UBA bank account and 2 for UBA prepaid card
- input the persons account number. its all easy
OR directly dial *919*4# to transfer money to other banks. Another way to dial directly is to dial *919*4*account number*amount#
Other ways to Transfer Money From UBA Account
Using your internet banking platform
- Login to your UBA internet banking platform (if you wish to know how it works, click here)
- Click on inter bank transfer
- Fill out the receiving accounts details and send.
Using the UBA mobile app
The UBA mobile app is another beautiful way of sending funds to others. All you need do is download the mobile app form your app store right on your smartphone and get started.
Other things you can do with the UBA transfer code
- You can view your account balance
- Buy airtime and pay bills with ease
- You can view your last 5 transactions
Read This: How To Check Your BVN Number Online
UBA transfer code has made life so much easier, all you need do is dial *919# and follow the prompt on your screen. Just remember, it only works on the line that is registered to your UBA bank account. I do hope this tutorial has helped you a lot. If you have any other questions, do well to place a comment below, lets discuss it.