The Unity Bank transfer code system is another unique way to enhance banking operations. Do you wish to know more about how to transfer funds from your Unity Bank account without requiring an internet connection? Have you heard about the Unity Bank USSD code system? Do you wish to learn how to transfer funds directly from your account using your mobile phone at your comfort?
Unity Bank is one of the commercial banks in Nigeria, it is headquartered in Abuja and it is one of the youngest banks in Nigeria which was founded in 2006. Unity Bank has joined the innovative banking systems by bringing banking to your doorstep. You no longer need to visit the bank each time you wish to make transactions like making a transfer to other banks. You can now do so from your home.
Read more: Comprehensive list of Banks in Nigeria
The Unity Bank transfer code is a unique and awesome way to enhance your banking transactions and stay on top of your game. It provides you with a secure and easy way to stay ahead of the game anytime and anywhere from your mobile device.
Unity Bank Transfer Code System – Key Features
- It is available to all new and existing customers with Unity bank
- It works properly on all mobile devices
- You do not require an internet connection to access this service
- All you do require is the phone number registered to your bank account
Getting started With Unity Bank USSD Transfer Code
Using the Unity Bank transfer code is very easy. All you need do is follow this simple steps which I will be showing you:
- Dial *389*215# from your mobile phone
- Enter 1. To activate with the account unit
- Enter your Unity Bank account number
- Fill out every other information required
- Create a PIN for authenticating your transactions
Requirements For Accessing The USSD Service
- You must have the Unity bank mobile app to be able to access this platform
- Download the unity bank mobile app from your iPhone store if you’re an iPhone user, Google Play store or Microsoft store respectively.
- Launch the app and click “Register”
- Enter your personal details (such as account number, mobile number etc) and send
- You will receive a congratulatory message containing your default PIN
- open the app and click on the security button in the Menu
- Select “Change PIN” and change the PIN to your desired PIN choice
- Visit any bank of the Unity Bank to complete the process and activate your PIN
Code To Transfer Money From Unity Bank To Other Banks
- Dial *385*215 # from your mobile phone
- Click or Enter to transfer money
- Click type of account transfer
- Enter recipients details
- Enter PIN to authenticate the transaction
Other Benefits of the Unity Bank USSD Service
- You can purchase airtime for yourself and your loved ones
- Balance inquiry
- Read Mini account statements
- Pay your bills such as DStv, My Tv and other Utility bills
- Make withdrawals
- and so much more
The Unity Bank transfer code service ensures that you work smarter. Do enjoy your banking with the use of this service. If you have any questions, you can drop a comment below. Do not fail to share this information with friends and loved ones.