UPS customer service number and other contact details have been shared in this post. UPS, also known as United Parcel Services is an American Courier multinational company which was founded by James E. Casey on August 28, 1907. The company is having its headquarters in 55 Glenlake Parkway, Sandy Springs, Georgia, U.S. David Abney is the company’s CEO and Chairman. UPS is not location restricted. It offers worldwide services and it has over 434,000 employees.
UPS have been found to exist in the following different categories:
- UPS i-parcel
- UPS Store
- UPS Capital
- UPS Airlines
- UPS Logistics
- UPS Professional Solutions
- UPS Freight
- UPS Express Critical
- UPS Mail Innovations
- UPS Supply Chain Solutions
- How To Contact eBay Customer Service
- PayPal Customer Service: Number, Email & Live Chat
- How To Contact The Enterprise Customer Service
These various UPS subsidiaries produce or offer lots of good services, some of which will be stated shortly.
- Courier express services
- Freight forwarding services
- Logistics services
- Tracking of freights
- Package delivering operation
- Importation of goods and services
- Exportation of goods and services
- Heavyweight shipments
- Air freight services
- Ocean freight services
- Packages tracking
- International services
- Ground fright services
- How to get started with UPS
- How to handle UPS billing
- UPS payment system
- How to track your packages and freight
- Knowing UPS Terms and Conditions
- How to deal with a damaged product by UPS
- How to make your delivering arrive faster than usual
- Knowing their offices closer to your location
- What to do for a lost or misplaced item
- How to change your home or office address for UPS delivering
- How to make UPS personnel to pick up your package from your desired location
- What to do for a delayed service
- What to do when your package does not seem to be moving
- How to report fraudulent act
- How to handle overcharged issues, etc
Apart from the above stated frequently asked questions by customers or intended customers, you might also need to contact UPS customer service agents in order to make general enquiries, suggestions or any other complains. Worry less of how to go about contacting UPS you barely know much about. We got you covered because this piece of article was specifically designed for you as a way of getting urgent answers to your much-asked questions using the UPS customer service contact details for the right services.
- Hertz Customer Service (Full Contact Details)
- How To Contact Apple Customer Service
- Expedia Customer Service (Full Contact Details)
UPS Customer Service Contact Details:
Contact UPS using any of the following telephone numbers.
01-271-3605 (main customers support).
1-800-742-5877 (For PICK-UPS).
1-800-782-7892 (For International Shipping).
1-800-833-0056 (TTY/TTD Access for Hearing Impaired).
800-782-7892 (For International Import/ Export Services).
800-742-5727 (UPS Supply Chain Solutions).
800-443-6379 (For Air freight).
800-350-8440 (For Ocean Freight).
800-333-7400 (For Less than truckload packages).
888-682-4652 (For Truck Load Packages).
800-833-9943 (UPS Info notice).
800-443-6379 (For Ground Freight Services).
UPS customer service email address:
UPS Head Office Mailing Address: 55, Glenlake Parkway, NE. Atlanta, GA 30328, United States.
UPS Branch Office in Nigeria: 70, International Airport Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Social Media: UPS exist in the following popular social media platform as UPS Facebook, UPS twitter, UPS Instagram,